• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Commentators said that Di Maria beat Ramos record by far in how fast you can get two yellows. Watch how Ramos will do his best to set a new record.

Good job Madrid-gaf. Higuain was shit, Callejon didn't exist. Kaka...no idea what to think of him. He did both good and bad, wish he would still try harder to play better in our games. Defense was horrible but I thought Marcelo did good today.

All in all we played bad and honestly La Coruna did play much better most of the time plus Riki did great. Better luck next time La Coruna.

Noirulus

C'mon son. A lot of those offsides calls against Depor were bullshit

I spent a lot of time posting instead of watching so I must have missed one or two, but there was one that Keit4 was pissed off at and in the replay even the commentators agreed it was offside.

To say the ref won us the match on purpose is ludicrous. An important player of ours got red-carded, and if there were a lot of mistakes, it is surely La Liga's shitty refereeing in general (which we've been on the other side of for a majority of the season thus far)

Suen

Masch, Thiago, Song, Montoya, Villa, Sanchez starting. Second team confirmed.

:lol. Good thing Messi is there to help Sanchez. Why are they not using Pinto instead of Valdes? Aside from resting Valdes they could perhaps keep a clean sheet for once.

Go Barva and Sevilla!!

edit: didn't notice any false offside calls in the games but wasn't 100 % focused all the time so might have missed one. Don't think ref was on our side at all.

K1LLER7

Jackson scores his second penalty. Was kinda worried he was gonna try to panenka it again to prove a point lol

Porto looked like they would score.

Rio Ave were defending well, harsh pen to give imo.

Also, never realised how quick Bebe is. They need to get the ball to him more often :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I spent a lot of time posting instead of watching so I must have missed one or two, but there was one that Keit4 was pissed off at and in the replay even the commentators agreed it was offside.

To say the ref won us the match on purpose is ludicrous. An important player of ours got red-carded, and if there were a lot of mistakes, it is surely La Liga's shitty refereeing in general (which we've been on the other side of for a majority of the season thus far)

Qué? Refs have been against Madrid in La Liga this season?

C'mon son

pulga

Banned
We turned the score around? Couldn't watch the game, Im hungover as fuck.

From the bit I read, we started the C team? Did Morata get a chance?

Noirulus

Qué? Refs have been against Madrid in La Liga this season?

C'mon son

We've lost/drew quite a few games due to bad refereeing. I am a Madridista, so take that as you will.

We turned the score around? Couldn't watch the game, Im hungover as fuck.

From the bit I read, we started the C team? Did Morata get a chance?

No Morata, sadly. We fielded most of our subs, and Ozil/Khedira/Ronaldo came into the game during the second half.

Suen

We can't all do the Rubentus

WAIT WUT WUT

Antonio+Conte+Juventus+FC+v+Aygreville+Pre+nIWwL9FSyRIl.jpg

Hey Wilbury and Freewheelin', the Sainsburys colleague discount is 20% until tomorrow night, so if you have any games to preorder, now's the time to do it

(if you have a discount card)

Wilbur

Banned
Hey Wilbury and Freewheelin', the Sainsburys colleague discount is 20% until tomorrow night, so if you have any games to preorder, now's the time to do it

(if you have a discount card)

good lad

I don't actually think bro works for Sainsburys, I've never seen him get a discount for anything.

Arnie

When people laugh at the Premier League being the best league in the world... which one do they actually think is?

The argument for pure quality dictating league superiority falls to fucking pot when you realise that the top two teams in world football both play in La Liga. Give me exciting, fairly unpredictable, diverse leagues over monotonous, pre-determined drivel run by two clubs so far up each others buttholes they form one big self contained bubble that the majority of us couldn't give a fuck about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom