• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Can't remember ever seeing a game where City have won so many headers.

Ugh, 3 yellows now for our defenders. Gotta be better.

Empty

what's with this fox soccer main commentator (using a stream). it's like this is the first time he's ever watched the sport "rodwell gets his head on the football"

Suen

City have been completely dominant but Kun hasn't brought his scoring boots today it seems like. We should have a few.
Yeah he's had some pretty good chances that he's wasted. He had a great chance just a while ago, no idea why he didn't shoot.

Ba reminds me of Shredder.

Meier

what's with this fox soccer main commentator (using a stream). it's like this is the first time he's ever watched the sport "rodwell gets his head on the football"
He is new to the sport in terms of announcing...mostly did college basketball but now does college American football also. This is his 3rdish game. Fox is going to use him as their main announcer for the World Cup in 2014.

Why has Ba got his name and number on that mask?!

Talking about taking customisation to the extreme. EXTREME!

Pcgp3LI.jpg

Bo-Locks

Gus Johnson? You're not far wrong. He's only been doing the soccer commentary for a couple of weeks.

Empty

He is new to the sport in terms of announcing...mostly did college basketball but now does college American football also. This is his 3rdish game. Fox is going to use him as their main announcer for the World Cup in 2014.

oh right. now i feel bad. that makes perfect sense.

he really needs practice to learn how to describe the game, which i guess is the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom