• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Varela get in the game.

He was a complete mess his second last game, then injured himself.

Quite a pity, he's still one of my favorite Porto players he had some quite great months, has ton of potential, he just can't seem to keep playing at a good level all the time.

*EDIT* BAYERNNNN!

Oh deArsenal

They're fucking shocking at positioning themselves to deal with cutbacks. Twice already they've been caught running towards their own goal and had 2+ defenders unable to check back and deal with the ball played behind them

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is what happens with CBs at full back. They don't close down crosses properly.

Arsenal 0-1 Bayern Munich

untitled-2sgskx.gif

dc89

Come on Arsenal, you can still win this leg.

---

Betting! Gone for under 4.5 yellows as this ref gives out on average 2.6 yellows per game. Thanks to Keyes and Gray ;)

And a single on over 2.5.

Clegg

I said last night that Arsenal might crumble if Bayern got an early goal. They've actually started brightly though so let's see if they can get a goal back.

Meier

Picked Gotze over Kroos. Mario got me some points but that sucks. :(

And for some reason my change of Ronnie to Messi as captain got wiped out even though it showed as changed earlier today. And Otamendi isn't playing either. WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom