• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing week!

Feel for you Unitedbros, you were a fantastic opponent. Totally fucked us over over both legs by gifting us the ball. Nicely played.

qindarka

Banned
Fuck my life though. Seriously. Anything can happen in any moment. Why leave early?!

Long way back to London I suppose.

---

LOOL at Rio.
LOOOOOL at Froggie.

His presser is going to be awesome. His ban is going to be better.

Thought you said earlier that you weren't going to gloat.

Clegg

I can feel proud of this United tram.

People calling us mediocre. Us calling them mediocre. But they've matched Madrid all the way and were arguably the better side until a very dodgy red card.

I think we've definitely cemented our place as one of the best teams in Europe and the best team in the premier league.

But at the end of the day we're still out and there's nothing we can really do about it.

kharma45

The red card was bullshit BUUUUUT the Man U lineup was worse. Fergie has lost it. Rooney should have started and Kagawa or Hernandez would have been awesome subs after the second Real goal. Young? wtf, are you fucking kidding me?

The line up was a strange one but up until the red card we were very much in it, SAF proved me wrong with Giggs.

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing week!

Feel for you Unitedbros, you were a fantastic opponent. Totally fucked us over over both legs by gifting us the ball. Nicely played.

Remember when you cried and gave up after the first half? That was funny.

Also, I would let Ronaldo cough on my face.

Well played Madrid, you got the goals you needed, shame the ref was a cunt changed the balance of the match, but that's football

Proud of the players, couldn't have done much more

Ramos is still a fucking idiot.

3rwefsfdsn9sk3.gif

mou32rqs5v.gif

Brinbe

The red card was bullshit BUUUUUT the Man U lineup was worse. Fergie has lost it. Rooney should have started and Kagawa or Hernandez would have been awesome subs after the second Real goal. Young? wtf, are you fucking kidding me?

Nope on all accounts. Fergie did just fine. It's not even as if we didn't create good chances after the 2nd goal. Lopez made some great saves for them.

la_briola

So proud of every single man out there. Welbeck and Giggs were outstanding all night. Again I've been proven wrong by Ferguson. Fucking wonderful manager. Three great saves from Lopez, a superb attitude after going a man down and a goal down, still going for the second goal. and I honestly think we deserved to win. And congrats to the Madrid fans here. I haven't read any of the second half posts yet so if there is stupidity I'll comment on it. But for now, congratulations, great team and I hope you win it in all honesty.

But the referee. Fuck the cunt. I said things about him in the Euros. I said things about him last year. He's a fucking cunt coward fuck. Fuck him. Fuck the cunt. I hope Ferguson says something. I hope he's banned by UEFA. I hope the cunt never referees again, the fucking cowardly fucking cunt. Fuck him.
Yeah about that. He gave you an offside goal and didn't saw the hand play on the goal line.

Empty

don't really feel angry, just feel cold. would rather real have tonked us 4-0, at least there'd be a real feeling of how we fucked up instead of the chance factor of a reffing decision like that puncturing a performance i was so happy with.

MrKaepora

2nd half was fun. Shitty ending, but they never quit fighting, and that's why I love this club.

Can't hate on RM either, they didn't make the decision to give the red. Lopez was fantastic.

Fergie to blow that ref up now

Yep, pretty much this. Good attitude by United players.

K1LLER7

People calling us mediocre. Us calling them mediocre. But they've matched Madrid all the way and were arguably the better side until a very dodgy red card.

I think we've definitely cemented our place as one of the best teams in Europe and the best team in the premier league.

But at the end of the day we're still out and there's nothing we can really do about it.
Yeah, agree. Fergie got it right, no matter what we think, he seems to make the right calls. Red ruined everything. Shouldn't have been a red but that happens.

Get another midfielder in, Zaha in (scored today) and a LB.

Rafael was immense again today. One of the best in Europe.

D_prOdigy

Proper proud of that performance. Don't think anyone didn't put in a shift.

Rafael made up for being a bit shaky in the first leg by playing out of his skin.

Giggs still class.

Vidic dared to look how he did pre-injury.

Welbeck continuing to be a complete trooper and proving me wrong.

defel

A real shame since Nani was playing great. No doubt that the red card turned the game around and fair play to Madrid they made the most of the situation and took their chances.

Bring on Sir-Frogie blaming the ref just for the lols

fuenf

Yeah there's no shame in going out like that (unlike Arsenal). It's just unlucky to draw Madrid as a #1 seed, Dortmund and City screwed you guys over! But don't lose faith, it's not over yet and La Decima can still be prevented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom