• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

reasons for a red card:

Nani looking or not, it's irrelevant. foot above waist, drilled into Arbeloa's ribs, a violent foul.

It was more like Arbeloa drilled his ribs into Nani's foot. But who cares. I'm glad we put up as much fight as we could. Congrats on the team for showing some heart. I guess we'll just have to wait another year to prove Confuziz wrong

rodvik

Frogson is going to have a real go at that red but the thing is.....he could have killed the lad.

Off you go son, off you go.

3b2a1866-d523-4b0b-9bda-b0c19503b5bc-460x276.jpeg

Bo-Locks

The red card killed the game. It wasn't an outrageous decision, but 9 times out of ten it wouldn't be a red card, so we're right to feel aggrieved from such a huge and suspect decision. We were in control until the red card...

Over the two legs I think United definitely created the better chances and caused the most problems. Real obviously dominated possession, but the two contrasting styles have been good to watch, and it has been a very close tie. Nobody can say that United are a boring team when they have created the better opportunities over the course of the tie.

Pity, really.

Edit: Clear pen.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Glad Lopez is totally beasting after the commentators spending a good 3 minutes saying how he was a second string waste of space. How's that Clive?

rodvik

Err I think that non penalty decision was actually a bad call. Much more so than the red card. Yeah I would be aggrieved about that one.

Sappy113

At least it ended in a draw for non-called penalties.

Man, I'm so bummed about a great looking tie being totally wrecked due to a dubious situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom