• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Because no one cares about Torino.

Youngest Topo fan:

C_3_Media_1583033_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

Feorax

I had no idea Keisuke Honda will be available on a free this summer. We've been linked with him for a good few years now, so maybe this summer we'll finally take a punt on him.

Would at the very least be a massive upgrade on Downing, and would fit in well behind a main striker in a 3 alongside Coutinho and Suarez.

dc89

What the hell. I was brushing my teeth and suddenly the water in my toilet just start bobbling like it was boiling or something for a good half minutes time, maybe there's some poor guy stuck in the drain drowning.

I'm scared my toilet is going to explode.

WTF LOL! Get someone out, your drains blocked up! We had a guy out Friday night looking at it, but he couldn't do much in the dark so they came back yesterday morning to fix it, but he said don't flush the toilet as it might overflow and bring waste back up with it.

I needed a crap so bad I had to go to Sainsburys, at 9:30pm at night. :/

WTF LOL! Get someone out, your drains blocked up! We had a guy out Friday night looking at it, but he couldn't do much in the dark so they came back yesterday morning to fix it, but he said don't flush the toilet as it might overflow and bring waste back up with it.

I needed a crap so bad I had to go to Sainsburys, at 9:30pm at night. :/

Friday there was some people here fixing drains, seems to be working now... at least i just took a shit and it went down! I'm just renting anyway, if it overflows with shit it's not my fault, the owner is a cunt.

Just read some (what I hope are silly) rumours in the Russian press that based Capello might be replacing Benitez as Chelsea interim manager. He would supposedly be combining this with his Russia duties. Basically a repeat of the Hiddink situation.

DO. NOT. WANT.

Linius

I'm so confused right now. A framed Wilbury picture in another picture and a Juventus fan with a Celtic scarf. I'm still half a sleep.

Third place, all alone, with an eye on the second spot, leading 2-0 in the CL, only a couple of difficult away matches left in the Serie A, almost everybody is fit, Galliani promised that we'll buy new young players this summer to continue the trend, De Sciglio (who's already pretty amazing for a 20 years old. God, I remember his first match last year from the start vs Chievo, it seems so long ago) improves every week, Monto will be our future captain, Pazzini from time to time proves that he can score when he wants.

Feels good man.

aeroslash

What the fuck? As a Barça supporter and Catalan i find the first image and the thread title both outrageous and disgusting.

I can understand the image after the two last matches but the despective and offensive title?

Come on guys..i thought this thread was for all teams supporters...

Arnie

Missed the match yesterday because I had to work at Wednesday, so had it on record and managed to completely avoid the result (fuck knows how). Got home with four buds and a Chicago Town double pepperoni and basked in the pure, sensual beauty of it all. Three talking points:

How and why did a team of Inter's current calibre sell Coutinho for £8 million? If I was Adriano I'd be furious.

Suarez is better than Torres. Love him. That celebration once he'd got the third made my heart glow.

Pepe and Lucas were boss. Happy for both of them.

On a side note I won't give Kagawa any more shit because that finish for his second was hilarious.

Bendtner was arrested for drunk driving against the traffic direction Sunday night in Copenhagen. :lol

Also for some good laughs, Valdes from the ref report.

"You have screwed up, you have no shame." After being expelled this same player persisted in his attitude and in the same terms repeatedly saying: "Have you no shame" and had to be restrained by teammates and the delegate of his team. Once we were in the tunnel the same player persisted in his attitude and loudly repeated the same terms above: "Are not you ashamed, not ashamed"

confuziz

Banned
What the fuck? As a Barça supporter and Catalan i find the first image and the thread title both outrageous and disgusting.

I can understand the image after the two last matches but the despective and offensive title?

What? Everyone knows this thread is only for obnoxious united fans.

Wilbur

Banned

Ehhh... It doesn't have anything to do with the politics of Catalans, just Barca. There's enough against Bayern/Chelsea/Liverpool/PSG in here, it doesn't mean no Barca fans are welcome! Just harmless fun, c'est la vie. Probably will get changed though.

Missed the match yesterday because I had to work at Wednesday, so had it on record and managed to completely avoid the result (fuck knows how). Got home with four buds and a Chicago Town double pepperoni and basked in the pure, sensual beauty of it all. Three talking points:

How and why did a team of Inter's current calibre sell Coutinho for £8 million? If I was Adriano I'd be furious.

Suarez is better than Torres. Love him. That celebration once he'd got the third made my heart glow.

Pepe and Lucas were boss. Happy for both of them.

On a side note I won't give Kagawa any more shit because that finish for his second was hilarious.

Good lad. His third was lovely as well.

Suarez and Coutinho were great last night, as was Reina. Still don't fully understand what Joe Allen's all about though, especially considering Hendiety's been good recently.

Bendner was arrested for drunk driving against the traffic direction Sunday night in Copenhagen. :lol

Also for some good laughs, Valdes from the ref report.

"You have screwed up, you have no shame." After being expelled this same player persisted in his attitude and in the same terms repeatedly saying: "Have you no shame" and had to be restrained by teammates and the delegate of his team. Once we were in the tunnel the same player persisted in his attitude and loudly repeated the same terms above: "Are not you ashamed, not ashamed"

Bendtner x Valdes = :looooooool

What? Everyone knows this thread is only for obnoxious united fans.

was that in ur book

Arnie

Got 11-a-side in 30 minutes and I think I'm still drunk. /Andres

Well excited for the North London derby later, it'll go off.

Also, Arsenal have no chance of getting Hummels and Bender, Lightning. Jovetic, yes, because Arsenal's a clear step up from Fiorentina. But nobody's leaving Dortmund in 2013 to join Arsenal. Such a notion will probably sound even more absurd at 6pm today.

Still don't fully understand what Joe Allen's all about though, especially considering Hendiety's been good recently.
I love Henderson but I also really like Allen. They're both tidy as fuck.

Allen had a good game, to be fair, as he did against Zenit.

Peco

This is GAF after all.

defel

If its any consolation I dont know what it means

Milchmann

Also, Arsenal have no chance of getting Hummels and Bender, Lightning. Jovetic, yes, because Arsenal's a clear step up from Fiorentina. But nobody's leaving Dortmund in 2013 to join Arsenal. Such a notion will probably sound even more absurd at 6pm today.

Lars Bender (the better of the Bender twins) is rumored to have a release clause of 15m Euro. If that is true Wenger should definitely buy him. He would be the DM Arsenal desperately needs.

confuziz

Banned
Can't believe I hate Feyenoord more these days than Ajax. It's such a crappy team that is only good at applying some pressure.

They will embarrass the shit out of us next season in europe.

aeroslash

I don't see the problem with the title. A shitty pun about Barcelona is off limits now?

What it has to do about Barça?? It's about a whole region of 7,5 milion people with people who support Espanyol, Barça or even Real Madrid. It's just a political thing which has nothing to do with football and which as a Catalan offends me.

What would you say if the title said something about your country? It would also be in limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom