• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Watzke said we will spend some good amount of money this summer.

Hide your young, talented football players, BVB is coming lol

Think we're going for a LB/RB, LW/AM/RW and a striker.

#Deulofeu staying at Barca. I can't wait until he replaces Sanchez/Villa/whoever is leaving.

Scored two goals again yesterday for Barca B. He is the top scorer in the Segunda Division I think.

pulga

Banned
Went to see this "Mama" film. Came early when I saw Jamie Lannister was the lead, with that hot red head from Zero Dark Thirty.

Anyways, pretty decent scare flick. Chick was hanging onto my arm most of the 100 minutes.

Fry

fuck you, ill update the supporters list when I wake up, as promised.

I dont give a shit about the thread title :lol

:lol

Ronnie just tweeted this:

i1Ap9HDukURe8.jpg

bud

Went to see this "Mama" film. Came early when I saw Jamie Lannister was the lead, with that hot red head from Zero Dark Thirty.

Anyways, pretty decent scare flick. Chick was hanging onto my arm most of the 100 minutes.

can you post a pic of your girl pulga

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If it offends someone or BarcaGAF then just change it.

pulga said:

Define 'decent'? The trailers were terrible!

Kyoufu

I watched Pitch Perfect last night.

Anna Kendrick is awesome but I have a crush on Anna Camp. She was gorgeous in Mad Men and she was gorgeous in this. <3

jtb

Banned
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/02/jan-vertonghen-tottenham-arsenal

Jan Vertonghen's north London storyline already feels as though it has been 10 rounds with the Fates. The defender had the opportunity to sign for Arsenal in the summer of last year and he might have taken it were it not for Thomas Vermaelen, the club's captain, who he counts as one of his closest friends in the game. Vertonghen plumped for Tottenham Hotspur, despite being unaware as to the identity of the manager. André Villas-Boas would follow him to White Hart Lane, as would the midfielder Mousa Dembélé, who he has known for most of his life.

Arsène Wenger, the Arsenal manager, had floated the idea of playing Vertonghen in midfield, which did not appeal, while Tottenham proposed that he become their cornerstone in central defence. Vertonghen has started more Premier League matches at left-back. He even enjoyed a light-hearted squabble with Gareth Bale in the early season about who least wanted to play in the position. Bale, initially, was chosen to answer the selection problem. Whatever happened to him?

Vertonghen was quoted in December as saying that "Arsenal wanted me to be a controller in the midfield, an Emmanuel Petit-type," but he was clear that he wanted to press for a starting place in central defence. "They had Vermaelen," Vertonghen says. "I knew it would be very difficult for me to play in central defence if the captain and one of their best players plays there. You mention that when we were talking with clubs and then they say: 'Yeah, but you can play somewhere else?' I wanted clubs to get me not just for the bench but for the position I wanted to play."

Vermaelen you fucking idiot. Just let Wenger buy him ffs.

oh what could have been.

pulga

Banned
If it offends someone or BarcaGAF then just change it.

Define 'decent'? The trailers were terrible!

Lol I was pretty nervous the whole time.

I also liked the set up of the two girls whose reality is that of what transpired in the woods, the whole conditioning and psychological aspect to it.

Fry

Starke – Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba – Martinez, Schweinsteiger – Müller, Shaqiri, Ribéry – Gomez

Shakira and Gomez will be good.

pulga

Banned
lol I am laughing my ass off catching up with the thread.

Some of you are some really soft clits :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
ib0SfAKoUyRvB0.gif

Honestly, how can something so ugly be so beautiful at the same time?

Best defender in the world. Fuck your Hummels and Jonathan Grant Evans, there's only one Chiellini.

Gambit

Starke – Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba – Martinez, Schweinsteiger – Müller, Shaqiri, Ribéry – Gomez

Shakira and Gomez will be good.

man, you are quick. Not even their facebook page shows the starting eleven for me yet.

Anyway, I like it. Now will go out in the sunshine for 30 mins, as I am starved for sunshine and sick of winter.

pulga

Banned
What it has to do about Barça?? It's about a whole region of 7,5 milion people with people who support Espanyol, Barça or even Real Madrid. It's just a political thing which has nothing to do with football and which as a Catalan offends me.

What would you say if the title said something about your country? It would also be in limits?

Sorry dude but this shit is hilarious

im not a spaniard, I don't give a toss about your border hysterics. Im strictly mocking Barca's footballing abilities.

aeroslash

Sorry dude but this shit is hilarious

im not a spaniard, I don't give a toss about your border hysterics

Ok guy, then it's more easy.

Visca Catalunya has NOTHING to do with Barça, as it's only a political thing. Thus, it has nothing to do in a thread title about football, even if it's a joke.

fuenf

Ok guy, then it's more easy.

Visca Catalunya has NOTHING to do with Barça, as it's only a political thing. Thus, it has nothing to do in a thread title about football, even if it's a joke.

Look it's the same with fuck Bayern. It's just a thread title and you never even cared about this thread before.

Wilbur

Banned
What it has to do about Barça?? It's about a whole region of 7,5 milion people with people who support Espanyol, Barça or even Real Madrid. It's just a political thing which has nothing to do with football and which as a Catalan offends me.

What would you say if the title said something about your country? It would also be in limits?

I frankly wouldn't give a shit because it would have nothing to do with my politics and would be mocking our shit football team. Just mocking Barcelona, there's no way there was any political intent whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom