• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the match yesterday because I had to work at Wednesday, so had it on record and managed to completely avoid the result (fuck knows how). Got home with four buds and a Chicago Town double pepperoni and basked in the pure, sensual beauty of it all. Three talking points:

How and why did a team of Inter's current calibre sell Coutinho for £8 million? If I was Adriano I'd be furious.

Suarez is better than Torres. Love him. That celebration once he'd got the third made my heart glow.

Pepe and Lucas were boss. Happy for both of them.

On a side note I won't give Kagawa any more shit because that finish for his second was hilarious.

Inter also let go of Oscar. :lol

jtb

Banned
What it has to do about Barça?? It's about a whole region of 7,5 milion people with people who support Espanyol, Barça or even Real Madrid. It's just a political thing which has nothing to do with football and which as a Catalan offends me.

What would you say if the title said something about your country? It would also be in limits?

My point is that it's not making any kind of statement—it's just inserting the word cunt into Catalunya. Which, I have to admit, got a chuckle out of me. If you could fit any other non-banned expletive into Barcelona, I'm sure Pulga would have tried before settling on this one. There's nothing to be offended by here, imo.

Absolutely. Honestly, I didn't even get that hot and bothered when a regular poster said all Americans deserved to die. (even if he did get permabanned for it... so maybe that's not the best example to use.)

Inter also let go of Oscar. :lol

different Inters?

Linius

What it has to do about Barça?? It's about a whole region of 7,5 milion people with people who support Espanyol, Barça or even Real Madrid. It's just a political thing which has nothing to do with football and which as a Catalan offends me.

What would you say if the title said something about your country? It would also be in limits?

I understand your point of view. I've taken part in an school exchange programme and lived with a Catalan family in Rubí for two weeks. But you should know that over here the banter goes back and fort and nobody means any harm. It's all in good fun and there's no political motivation behind the title. I'm a Barca fan too (main reason I chose Rubí back then) and I just put up with this title till the next thread and wait for my turn to make the #fuckbayern thread.

Absolutely. Honestly, I didn't even get that hot and bothered when a regular poster said all Americans deserved to die. (even if he did get permabanned for it... so maybe that's not the best example to use.

I can already think of a few Fat Frank goes to the US thread titles when he goes to MLS soon.

Thread title is fine stop crying over it

Watched the game yesterday then got trashed. Finally shinjizz shows us what he can do. Happy for him. Hopefully he starts on Tuesday. Also nice to see Rooney scoring his usual every couple of seasons long range blast.

aeroslash

lol yes.

The defense... ugh

Absolutely. Honestly, I didn't even get that hot and bothered when a regular poster said all Americans deserved to die. (even if he did get permabanned for it... so maybe that's not the best example to use.)

I understand your point of view. I've taken part in an school exchange programme and lived with a Catalan family in Rubí for two weeks. But you should know that over here the banter goes back and fort and nobody means any harm. It's all in good fun and there's no political motivation behind the title. I'm a Barca fan too (main reason I chose Rubí back then) and I just put up with this title till the next thread and wait for my turn to make the #fuckbayern thread.

Good for you. The thing is it offends me, and i'm sure many more can be offended. I'm not even that kind of bitter person who can be offended by anything. I wouldn't have said anything if it would have been something about Barça. It would get me angry, yes, but that would be it.

You already know my opinion about this, so to stay on topic (though i hope mods will do something to the title) i'm really expecting this and next week matches. Manchester Madrid will sure be a very good match.

Bendtner was arrested for drunk driving against the traffic direction Sunday night in Copenhagen. :lol

Also for some good laughs, Valdes from the ref report.

"You have screwed up, you have no shame." After being expelled this same player persisted in his attitude and in the same terms repeatedly saying: "Have you no shame" and had to be restrained by teammates and the delegate of his team. Once we were in the tunnel the same player persisted in his attitude and loudly repeated the same terms above: "Are not you ashamed, not ashamed"

Fantastic. Vintage sore losing from Barca.

pulga

Banned
6.42 am here, just got in. Decided to check in with you bunch of cunts before calling it a day.

What's the lol on the menu?

pulga

Banned
cuntga

izvKpHrbtkUjM.gif

iWt9FKiwbgye3.gif

ibgUimjnvFSZhp.gif

oh shit this is the first time I've seen this. You've no idea, im drunk and high as fuck and this is giving me all kinds of naughty wood.

I love you frymar

pulga

Banned
Madrid scored without him on the field and the winner had nothing to do with him, 3 Ballon d'Ors behind and 2 years older. Don't forget that. :D

wZY205K.jpg

lol dat salt

A barcacunt friend of mine lost it tonight. Couldn't handle me teasing him about how they haven't beat us since CDR last year.

pulga

Banned
lol if people are genuinely offended by slight and non-intended "political" mockery, then by all means, change it.

If not, imma PM bud something nice.

Watzke said we will spend some good amount of money this summer.

Hide your young, talented football players, BVB is coming lol

Think we're going for a LB/RB, LW/AM/RW and a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom