• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Ok guy, then it's more easy.

Visca Catalunya has NOTHING to do with Barça, as it's only a political thing. Thus, it has nothing to do in a thread title about football, even if it's a joke.

so pm Mumei. I honestly dont see what the fuss is about. It's not like I cc'd it whilst thinking "AHOY! THAT'LL SHOW THOSE SEPARATIST BASTARDS!" I already told you, im not spanish, me vale verga todo esto!

Pulga
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
Hand over your keyboard.

Where's AndresON?

-

_6d9752e113f3fb37eb8f46c55fa63946.gif

Pfft, little bitch is probably asleep. 8.09 am and still trucking on like a champ. Still taking sips from my cuba libre.

Messi

so pm Mumei. I honestly dont see what the fuss is about. It's not like I cc'd it whilst thinking "AHOY! THAT'LL SHOW THOSE SEPARATIST BASTARDS!" I already told you, im not spanish, me vale verga todo esto!

Pfft, little bitch is probably asleep. 8.09 am and still trucking on like a champ. Still taking sips from my cuba libre.

olivia-wilde-wtf-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-99.gif

I love you Pulga

Welp, 2-0, I don't even need to watch it. 4 points over Inter, I like it.

Edit: wait. If Inter loses and Fiorentina wins -> Inter goes back to the 6th place, Fiorentina gets to the 5th. This day keeps getting better and better :D

pulga

Banned
Frogie says his plan to stop Cristiano is A) a machete, while B) a machine gun.

Should realize it's cheaper just to hit him in the head with a ball.

D_prOdigy

Kagawa's 2ng goal is beautiful. Anyone have a gif?

I only saw them all on MOTD last night; I'm confused at all the comments in here about how his first one was merely "scrappy". It was a fairly close-range volley from a parried shot, but GAF was making it sound like he'd just bundled it over with his cock or something when it was actually quite taken.

On a related note, I love how Kagawa's Facebook page is littered with 'MUFC_Facebook' equivalents of "omg shinji pls come back to dortmund BVB <3" *10 likes*. It sustains me. They should join this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom