• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Killing dudes in Tomb Raider with the bow is so awesome. Lara is a total badass. A sexy badass.

I'll get round to playing that, eventually. That and Bioshock, although I expect to wade through the latter on release, to be honest. If it all goes to pot and I don't play either then at least I can be safe in the knowledge that I'll probably be sat on my arse this summer, still on the job hunt, so I'll have more than enough time to turn on the Xbox.

Unless this cover letter I'm writing is particularly striking, and I get this job, and I get promoted over a series of years and decades and become a millionaire and buy a large house and have a few kids and get divorced.

According to Milan Channel, we're probably going to sign Kucka from Genoa next summer. He's supposed to be good, but when I think about the fact that Inter was after him then let him stay there and didn't care a lot...

--

Btw, I bought Falcao (€30m plus bonuses) at Chelsea on FM. Plays one game, doesn't even score one goal, gets injured for 2-3 months at the beginning of the third friendly of the season.

I don't even.

His stats were ridiculous for me, something like 50 goals in his first 48 games.

Lightning

Banned
RVP was almost solely responsible for anything good happening at Arsenal. Too bad they never translated that in to a league title. And now he's winning points for Man. United. If he can keep this up I think he'll deserve his spot in such a list.
The fuck? I'm getting sick of his balls getting licked considering he spent 7 years only playing half a season. On his first full season was great for the first 2/3rds then turned to shit and this season it's turning out to be the same thing, started the season with a big bang then fades and now Bale and Suarez are playing much better than him.

He gets WAY too much credit. It's fitting that the prick will end his career as someone who just blossomed a tad too late.

The fuck? I'm getting sick of his balls getting licked considering he spent 7 years only playing half a season. On his first full season was great for the first 2/3rds then turned to shit and this season it's turning out to be the same thing, started the season with a big bang then fades and now Bale and Suarez are playing much better than him.

He gets WAY too much credit. It's fitting that the prick will end his career as someone who just blossomed a tad too late.
RVP-Celebration-v-West-Ham-2-2.gif

/XX/

You should post more often! You often have interesting things to say :) A fellow Madridista who is positive is always nice to have...
Totally not a shot at some of the members of Madrid-GAF who were giving up hope today after United's goal or anything :p
They felt like that because our club isn't that much accustomed to suffering. We should be asking advice to our neighbour 'colchoneros' from Atlético de Madrid... as those know what true desperation is! :-D

So /XX/ is MadridGAF's answer to BarcaGAF's Fady?
Hey! Unlike Fady K, I only have love for one team. ;-)

Keep him, Casillas needs the competition to stay sharp. Surely Lopez will force him to up the ante.
Yeah! A good rivalry, like in the best times of the César VS. Casillas one, would be a good thing to keep both focused on improving.

avaya

You are a sad and bitterly deluded Gooner.

Van Persie did not move for money, if he wanted to do that he'd have gone to Manshite Arabia.

He sat down in the summer with our demented manager and Gazidis and did not accept any of their fucking bullshit. He was WASTING his career at Arsenal in the current setup. We are a club with fuck all ambition run by an asset stripping CVNT with a manager who is a dinosaur.

Like it it or not Robin was proven fucking right all day long. We are a fucking shambles and your hatred of him is TOTALLY misdirected. You should be furious with our fuckwit management and absent owner.

Van Persie is the best player in the league and finally he is with a team where he belongs, surrounded by at least some quality players instead of average journeyman dross.

Grow up, you are embarrassing.

Btw, I bought Falcao (€30m plus bonuses) at Chelsea on FM. Plays one game, doesn't even score one goal, gets injured for 2-3 months at the beginning of the third friendly of the season.

I don't even.

This happens to Falcao. I usually sign him and in 3 seasons he was out for 15 months with very similar hamstring/groin injuries, by the end of the third season he was 2*...

Cost me £27m so wasn't so bad and I had Facundo Ferreyra (starts at Velez) who cost me £28m~ smashing them in but was sad about Falcao.

On my current save I got Cavani for £45m, he scores occasionally but i'll get Falcao when I can. Got Ferreyra again for £10m but hes out for 3 months (as is Hazard...) so idea what they'll be like when they come back.

Lightning

Banned
You are a sad and bitterly deluded Gooner.

Van Persie did not move for money, if he wanted to do that he'd have gone to Manshite Arabia.

He sat down in the summer with our demented manager and Gazidis and did not accept any of their fucking bullshit. He was WASTING his career at Arsenal in the current setup. We are a club with fuck all ambition run by an asset stripping CVNT with a manager who is a dinosaur.

Like it it or not Robin was proven fucking right all day long. We are a fucking shambles and your hatred of him is TOTALLY misdirected. You should be furious with our fuckwit management and absent owner.

Van Persie is the best player in the league and finally he is with a team where he belongs, surrounded by at least some quality players instead of average journeyman dross.

Grow up, you are embarrassing.
Ive no issue with why RVP moved to Man Utd. It's totally understandable but my issue is this idea that he carried our club and what he so called done for us. That's my problem, I've stated many times that RVP, Nasri, Cesc etc.. don't have to throw there careers away with our policies and the same applies to Jack, Theo and Chamberlain who will face similar decisions very soon in their careers.

But the thought that RVP carried arsenal on his shoulders etc is just plain false and that's what angers me.

According to Milan Channel, we're probably going to sign Kucka from Genoa next summer. He's supposed to be good, but when I think about the fact that Inter was after him then let him stay there and didn't care a lot...

i feel pretty meh on kucka. he is solid but i'm not sure if he is milan starter material and we already have plenty of midfielders who should be sitting the bench.

jtb

Banned
I'd like for Valencia to beat PSG, but even if they don't, I'm sure Zlatan will ensure a quarterfinal exit for PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom