• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
The Dortmund love in this thread is disgusting.

#Fuckyou and#FuckBayern

Im pulling for Dortmund when and if Madrid/Juve drop out :(

la decima la decima

i luvs u more everyday <3

DECIMA DECIMA

Hey Man Utd-GAF.

uI4p9e7.jpg

What do you think?

Milan will fuck those cunts even more sweetly than Chelsea did.

I post about once a month. Used to post a bit more about 5 years ago, but got sick of the Arsenal cock sucking going on back then.

This thread used to have Arsenal cock sucking? Must have been weird.

So Madrid-GAF, if Lopez continues to perform as good as he has mostly been doing the rest of the season then what happens when Casillas return? Will we use Casillas again? If so will Lopez stay with us? Leave after the summer?

Keep him, Casillas needs the competition to stay sharp. Surely Lopez will force him to up the ante.

Piers Morgan &#8207;@piersmorgan
Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd still be in the Champions League.

loooooooool at least he's gonna win the league you dumbass (Piers, not you bud <3)

zeiIywl.jpg

o98W9JM.jpg

BUY IT SOON AT A RETAILER NEAR YOU

omg that is AMAZING.

4 match ban for Valdes

dat unicef money

lololololol well deserved, fucking cunt

Meier

Isn't the origin of this gif some British show? This edited version celebrating the Vita's sales success in Japan this past week is amazing.

ioKahghXk5G7m.gif

Dibbz

Aww yeah Nico Yennaris scored against Inter to put Arsenal through to the Quarters in the next gen.

6848252217_fedf1d4227_z.jpg

#areyoumadarsenalsacademyismakingbeasts

Yeah I think I should. My brother says if he was me he'd just buy one. That's the thing I have money in my bank just sitting there cause I don't spend the fucking stuff.

The best deal at the moment is the Shopto one for £189.85, that's close to the discounted Zavvi premium for £225. I kind of prefer the white though.

One went on eBay for £150, should of probably snapped that up.

Damn, I wish WiiU was that cheap here. £225 for black and £190 for white. I'd totally get either of them.

arkon

OMGGG, best Dutch person ever :O

Ich liebe Borussia Dortmund und Ich hoffe das Dortmund Bayern Munich in der Champions League final Zermalmen. Aber Ich denke, Dass Bayern München können alle Teams wie Real Madrid und PSG schlagen. Ich komme aus Holland und Deutsch fussball ist so viel better.

/translating...
I love Borussia Dortmund and I hope that Dortmund will crush Bayern in the CL final. But I also think that Bayern can beat all teams incl. Real and PSG. I'm from the Netherlands and German football is so much better
//&#8593; yeah, though it might crash some PCs
///&#8595; THE RED SATAN MUST BURRRRN :)

Arnie

5835727999_239af1ece2_z.jpg

Unbeatable

That even makes me a bit sad.

In the silent area of my library writing a cover letter for a job. These things are difficult. Thing I'll spring for a cherry coke and some quavers to boost my Word tempo. Just played some lovely tiki-taka football, I scored three, and we won to extend our six-game streak and cement ourselves as premier title candidates.

Coloccini is injured and yet Williamson doesn't make the trip. Thank the fucking lord Pardew realised how bad he is for the overall team.

Was just thinking too, Cisse is ill so expected the Gouff to start up front...but he's cup tied, so it's Shola on his own. Might work better seeing as we'll need to keep the ball and Cisse certainly isn't the man for that. Expect Marveaux and Anita to have big roles in the game too. I guess the goal will be just not to get beat 2 or 3 without reply. Try and keep the ball, limit their chances and if possible nick one on the break.

Should be an interesting game, albeit not a particularly exciting one.

Linius

OMGGG, best Dutch person ever :O

/translating...
I love Borussia Dortmund and I hope that Dortmund will crush Bayern in the CL final. But I also think that Bayern can beat all teams incl. Real and PSG. I'm from the Netherlands and German football is so much better
//&#8593; yeah, though it might crash some PCs
///&#8595; THE RED SATAN MUST BURRRRN :)

Lol, that guy supports PSV. He doesn't even know what football is.

kharma45

Old?

Uefa opens disciplinary proceedings against Manchester United over Nani's red card and the non-fulfilment of post-match media obligations at last night's Champions League match with Real Madrid, the European governing body confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom