• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

What have I done.

Wii U ordered.

xMPSDk8.jpg

Arnie

What have I done.

If you love Nintendo titles then go for it.

If you've got £250 lying about with nothing to spend it on, go for it.

If you don't have that sort of disposable cash, or if you don't live and breath Nintendo, you've spunked away a lot of money there.

pulga

Banned
That story has been posted at least 4 times now.

Does no-one read more than 1 page of this thread?

dc'ing all up in this motherfucker.

LOL Pique might get suspended because of the gesture he made to the refs after the last Clasico.

Im loving this implosion.

Linius

Couldn't resist man. I'm sure when the games eventually come I'll be happy with it, just like my 3DS.

Yeah, if I had some money to spared I'd buy one my self eventually. But it's all on the side for a PS4/New xbox.

If you love Nintendo titles then go for it.

If you've got £250 lying about with nothing to spend it on, go for it.

If you don't have that sort of disposable cash, or if you don't live and breath Nintendo, you've spunked away a lot of money there.

Pretty much this yeah.

The discussions become interesting after the clock strikes twelve

I can confirm this.

Arnie

As a casual fan of football, why would I be reading all the posts (or even past one page) on this thread? The discussion is usually boring as fuck.

As a general rule it's best to assume, as a casual football fan, that engaged football fans will be as aware as yourself on all things football. Discussion here could be boring (that's subjective), but there's nothing more tedious than repetitive linking of the same none-story.

arkon

The best bit of that kid's "rap" is when he stumbles on Gareth Barr-- er Bale.

That's not a fucking rap. If it is I've been rapping since I could string two words together

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Barcelona talisman Lionel Messi says he would love to play alongside Gareth Bale and Wayne Rooney, but believes it is unlikely the club would sign the pair.

"They are two top players. You always want to play with the best, but I think it would be very difficult for them to join Barca. They are already at great clubs," the 25-year-old said at the launch of 'Team Messi'.

QNO3U.gif

According to Milan Channel, we're probably going to sign Kucka from Genoa next summer. He's supposed to be good, but when I think about the fact that Inter was after him then let him stay there and didn't care a lot...

--

Btw, I bought Falcao (€30m plus bonuses) at Chelsea on FM. Plays one game, doesn't even score one goal, gets injured for 2-3 months at the beginning of the third friendly of the season.

I don't even.

Arnie

Why do contestants try to be heroes on Pointless?

Why do I watch this show so often?
Glad you added that second question.

Don't know why people bother with daytime television, especially when people realise it's inherently flawed. Just read a book, or play Football Manager, or masturbate. All of these things are infinitely more enjoyable and productive than watching some lemon answer general knowledge questions on an anaemic quiz show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom