• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

484908_565773556774078_1043271108_n.jpg

:(

Feorax

Lukaku, Torres and Ba.

Torres will get an extension for being Torres.

Lukaku is a great shout, but I think he has said himself he'd like at least one more season on loan at WBA. Would probably be for the best, Clarke has done a great job with him so far.

There is no way Torres should be at Chelsea next season. Even if he's out on loan somewhere, it's better than him taking up a spot on the bench or (god forbid) the first XI.

I cant believe im browsing gaf and footy thread is talking about pointless lol! I got three final pointless questions the other week, including the 24 one and WC scorers!

Carbonox

Haidara's proving to be a bit of a tidy purchase. He was great in his debut against Metalist and he's been solid here too, moreso defensively than Santon has ever been.

What a borefest. Fuck you Pardew for playing with no strikers. Fuck you Hiddink for playing 3 holding midfielders. Willian getting hurt didn't help. Looks like only a Newcastle goal can save this game, but does anyone even imagine Newcastle having an attempt on target, let alone a goal?

Kyoufu

What a borefest. Fuck you Pardew for playing with no strikers. Fuck you Hiddink for playing 3 holding midfielders. Willian getting hurt didn't help. Looks like only a Newcastle goal can save this game, but does anyone even imagine Newcastle having an attempt on target, let alone a goal?

But I thought you said we'd get smashed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom