• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

Southampton are delighted to announce that Club Captain Kelvin Davis has extended his contract until 2016. #saintsfc

BExQ1IpCIAAIYl-.jpg

Has to be a coaching contract.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Southampton are delighted to announce that Club Captain Kelvin Davis has extended his contract until 2016. #saintsfc

BExQ1IpCIAAIYl-.jpg

Has to be a coaching contract.

lol at Davis's expression

'you'll be gone in 3 months'

rvy

Banned
I furiously need to take a dump. I can't poop outside of my bathroom. I still have 1 hour left at this fucking place.

I can't take it any longer :'(

Wilbur

Banned
Don't blame only 70 fans turning up, it is cold and faraway. A risk for Geordies actually letting the fabric of a shirt melt onto their breasts.

Kyoufu

Spurs winning > Newcastle winning >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a search inside my anus for live tarantulas > Chelsea winning

If Chelsea win Europa League they'll chant

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE

lol

Kyoufu

We've won Europa League and UEFA Super Cup in the last 5 years, were in the knockout stages of the CL last season. Your turn.

Not even a fair comparison. We're not playing in an irrelevant league where we can steamroll weak teams in the Europa League with a strong starting XI.

And we don't have infinite money like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom