• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Huh, the Spurs game is actually on ESPN apparently. I see Bale got another... dude is unbelievable right now.

Oh wow, they got a 2nd?!

pulga

Banned
I like Spurs and Bale, but can't stand that fucking AVB cunt.

Hope he never goes to Madrid though, I'd hate to see another Kaká on him. :/

Milan sold us an injured, pale shadow of Kaka. Your rhetoric is tired and, frankly, just wrong. He's had his billion chances.

Parker is playing good so far. Inter's defence refuse to push up with their forward players and there's so much space in midfield as a result. They are shit scared of Bale and Lennon.

rvy

Banned
RODRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

RODRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

YOU BEAUTIFUL SPANIARD FROM BRAZIL

AlexBasch

I'm sure all Interisti agree with you.

url
This was a pretty away/third kit. That reddish thing with blue is...well, just no.

Milan sold us an injured, pale shadow of Kaka. Your rhetoric is tired and, frankly, just wrong. He's had his billion chances.
Which is why he should have stayed at Milan. I'm not blaming Madrid, but their "buy the new star" tactic they go every time signings happen. Heck, Modric, who isn't a "AAA" player (not meaning he's bad, just not a "star" player) was key against Man U.

TL;DR Does Madrid absolutely need Bale or is it a "Marca suggested" signing?

What an unfortunate name.
KuGsj.gif

Well done Lazio. All the Italian teams are doing quite well this season, it's...refreshing.

Edit: Well except for Inter -_-

Sooo, all the Italians teams are doing well this season, right?

Edit: beaten again today. What the hell.

FootballFan

But what if- nevermind.

I really hope that people will stay, btw. We've seen worse things from lesser clubs, tbh.

lol nah you have a right to 'what if'. I was just being overconfident there haha. I do think you guys are favourites but I can still see us pull through.

We've had enough success in recent years(semi's 6 seasons in a row or so) that a small failure ain't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom