• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

TIHbPck.png

If only they still had Shaqiri and Xhaka. They'd be winning 3-0 by now.

dc89

Its this kind of shit why im glad i get get games from Pirate Bay, id rather support the developer by giving them my money but when they are constantly pushing the consumer away and making us jump through hops i say, FUCK THEM!!!!

Talk about going out with a bang

rvy

Banned
Fucking Jesus, I swear to God I'll murder your shit at the end of the season. You ain't coming back, motherfucker! I'll kill you if need be. You're not Einstein, asshole.

How many passes has Roderick failed? Jesus!

Emerson 2.0. Meanwhile, Miguel Rosa remains in the B team.

Cuddler

How is Vertonghen playing this year? I remember thinking that he was really good when he was playing for Ajax.

EDIT: Alvarez...

Ederson and Onazi scored for Lazio. Who the fuck are Ederson and Onazi?

Ederson is a good player but he was injured for 4 months. In the last 5 years he played with Olympique Lyonnais.

Onazi is a young midfielder (20 yo) and he won the Africa Cup last january with Nigeria.

lol nah you have a right to 'what if'. I was just being overconfident there haha. I do think you guys are favourites but I can still see us pull through.

We've had enough success in recent years(semi's 6 seasons in a row or so) that a small failure ain't that bad.
Barcelona got this. You guys can easily come back in the first 20 minutes, as long as your defense keeps up with El Shaa and Bojan/Niang. Otherwise, it's going to be really fun. Well, fun for us, but that's not the point.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The yellow card has frazzled Bale's brain.

AVB needs to get him up for this second half. Let's end this tie tonight.

holy crap @ inturd's absentee list:

Diego Milito, Walter Samuel, Yuto Nagatomo, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Matias Silvestre, Ezequiel Schelotto, Tommaso Rocchi, Dejan Stankovic, Joel Obi, Gaby Mudingayi and Luca Castellazzi

and yet they rest guarin and palacio. the cunts.

Fucking Jesus, I swear to God I'll murder your shit at the end of the season. You ain't coming back, motherfucker! I'll kill you if need be. You're not Einstein, asshole.

You´re screwed, he won´t leave Benfica. No one else is crazy enough to pay him the stupid amount of money he gets from Benfica.

Diego Milito, Walter Samuel, Yuto Nagatomo, Zdravko Kuzmanovic, Matias Silvestre, Ezequiel Schelotto, Tommaso Rocchi, Dejan Stankovic, Joel Obi, Gaby Mudingayi and Luca Castellazzi

You could make a decent team out of this.
Guarin got a knock in catania, i can see why he didn't want to risk him, palacio on the bench makes no sense though.

MrKaepora

Emerson 2.0. Meanwhile, Miguel Rosa remains in the B team.
Couldn't have said better. "Let's adapt a defender to the midfield, while the true midfielder rots on B team."

Something has to change on second half. We are missing to many passes, Martins is in one of those days and Roderick...well, I think I've said enough about Roderick.

You could make a decent team out of this.
Guarin got a knock in catania, i can see why he didn't want to risk him, palacio on the bench makes no sense though.

did the guy fired from milanlab last summer go and work for inter or something? that injury list reminds me of us last february/march.

FootballFan

Barcelona got this. You guys can easily come back in the first 20 minutes, as long as your defense keeps up with El Shaa and Bojan/Niang. Otherwise, it's going to be really fun. Well, fun for us, but that's not the point.

If we do make it, that means you believe we will score 4 on you, because I am about 99.96% sure we will concede. 15 games in a row with how many clean sheets? Oh right, zero. lol

3-1 and you guys make it. So 4-1 is the most realistic option for Barca. That would be really tough no matter what team it's against.

It will be a tense game. Love champions league <3

Pfft, amateurs. Our injury list from one year ago was bigger.
If we do make it, that means you believe we will score 4 on you, because I am about 99.96% sure we will concede. 15 games in a row with how many clean sheets? Oh right, zero. lol

3-1 and you guys make it. So 4-1 is the most realistic option for Barca. That would be really tough no matter what team it's against.

It will be a tense game. Love champions league <3
Tough with Zapata and Mexes? C'mon now, they had one good game, there's no way they're going to have another one in less than a month. Thiago :'(

rvy

Banned
Couldn't have said better. "Let's adapt a defender to the midfield, while the true midfielder rots on B team."

Something has to change on second half. We are missing to many passes, Martins is in one of those days and Roderick...well, I think I've said enough about Roderick.

Martins is always on one of those days. How can a professional football player not know how to properly pass a ball? I get that he's retarded and knows nothing about the game of football, but inability to pass a ball? Fuck off.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Need to be careful now. Palacio gives us a much more dangerous problem.

Bale please get your head straight and let's wrap this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom