• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
LOL, I'm done.
image.php

MrKaepora

Thank God Bordeaux plays like shit or we would be screwed today. Let's hope the goals we missed tonight won't be needed in France.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Noooo I lost £100 on 3-1. Can't beleive how bad Inter was. I didn't expect them to win but jesus not even get a goal in. Fuuu. ;[

Meier

I thought Frei retired.

He actually extended his deal with Spurs to stay another year. He opened a non-profit soccer academy or something in the US and it lost a shitload of money and more or less bankrupted him so he really kind of has to play as long as someone will pay him.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
He actually extended his deal with Spurs to stay another year. He opened a non-profit soccer academy or something in the US and it lost a shitload of money and more or less bankrupted him so he really kind of has to play as long as someone will pay him.
I meant Frei not Friedel lol. But while we're on the subject, the other day, I don't know how, but I ended up on a page telling me 3/5 EPL players go broke within 2 years of retiring and talking about Brad Friedel declaring bankruptcy. I'm used to seeing NBA and NFL players going broke but it was a little surprising (though it should not be) seeing EPLers suffering the exact same fate with almost the same numbers (I think it's 70% percent with athletes from those sports).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Parker was so fucking good today. He looked like Modric out there.

PowderedToast

andre is simply too handsome for the premier league, i'd give him a taste of zonal marking if u catch my drift (▰˘◡˘▰)

Frei is cool but Derdiyok is a baller.

I love saying his name.
He's talented, but he killed his career at Hoffenheim (like many other players). Not sure if he can recover..

^
I know, lol, but he's American - afair.
And their drinking age is 21 in most places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom