• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Yeah I guess with the english league being shown on a big american tv network next season would make it easier to follow around and learn the game.
Oh yeah I forgot, ESPNEWS airs a daily football recap show called ESPNFC PRESS PASS. It airs at 2:00am on the east coast, looking at your profile that's 9:00pm in your timezone.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Brad you genius

kingellesar, I warned you about Livermore. All he does is foul.

Meier

If you can, try to get Fox Soccer Channel or BeIn Sport. ESPN2 and your regional FOX SPORTS affiliate carry EPL. espn3.com carries many leagues. If you have DirecTV, you get a fuckload of Europa League and Champions League group stage games on any package.

edit: NBC SPORTS is getting exclusive EPL rights next season since they secured it.

Time Warner for me has Fox Soccer on the basic digital cable package but it's $10 a month for Fox Soccer Plus and beIN Sport. I had the sports package for 2 years as a part of a discounted deal I had but once it ran out I had to cut it off. Fortunately Man City's games are almost always televised on FSC.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Time Warner for me has Fox Soccer on the basic digital cable package but it's $10 a month for Fox Soccer Plus and beIN Sport. I had the sports package for 2 years as a part of a discounted deal I had but once it ran out I had to cut it off. Fortunately Man City's games are almost always televised on FSC.
With Directv you only get them either as part of the sports package (separate from the regular package you have) or as part of the PREMIER package (the most expensive). Fox Soccer Plus can only be ordered a-la-carte for $15 a month but it's not worth it. It's not full-time HD on Directv and the games are crappy.

Direct tv's Spanish package is great. If you aren't Hispanic I don't know. Lol
Indeed. FOX DEPORTES, ESPN DEPORTES, GOLTV supplement anything you might not get on the English channels and there's South America football there as well.

Garjon

Even without Bale and Lennon, Spurs will walk the return leg if Inter played like they did tonight.

EDIT: Defoe did a little too much shiftin' there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hopefully it's not too serious. Want to see spurs in the Top 4.

Haha you still think Arsenal will get past Bayern. Never bet on Arsenal Timu :p
I'm almost 100% sure Timurid supported Arsenal at the beginning of the season.

Get on it Wooden!

zanetti dribbles three players, passes to jonathan who is offside for absolutely no reason

i feel bad for javier, the only remaining inturd player with class

Stramaccioni looks like a 6th former.

He looks like Adam Scott:

MV5BMTQxMjMzMDA5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcyNDY0NQ@@._V1._SY314_CR23,0,214,314_.jpg

Although Basel is shitting away chances left and right which might hurt them in the second leg.

oh snap, a pen for Basel/red for Zenit

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cracking Spurs performance, delighted we kept the clean sheet.

Lennon injury is a shame but Gylfi, Holtby and Deuce can step in. Ade as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom