• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereotype much? Not all of us are drunks and racists. Just like Andres might have some relative out there who hasn't violated an animal.

Chill Commie (lol), you just said you didn't drink - period - hence people wondering.
Are you a stoner then? :p

Football is alive and is black & yellow.
Can't get over how comical Santana looks in this:
T7YmYoY.jpg
Like a character from Lupin III.

bud

the one time i took a tip from meus, i lost money.

meus please just this once accurately predict for me this weekend's games

Feorax

Made up to hear we've given Suarez a pay rise. Sends out the right message to everyone, play out of your skin and the rewards are there for the taking.

bud

meus, i... i... can't you keep posting your tips here? i don't know how to respond... please don't take this the wrong way...

and yeah, i did get your message your message about the betting odds. it actually makes a a lot of sense. i had no idea it could be that was simple.

Timurid

So supposedly Ibra's agent was spotted in Torino speaking to Marotta about a possible move. :lol

Hopefully, PSG can get Pogba in a swap deal.

I'm not sure if it's just years of Spurs related disappointment coming out, but I feel like it's all about to go wrong at Spurs and we'll end up 5th somehow. D:

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
730ccef22833bb9bba9732966aa4608c_large

Is there anything left to say?

I would laugh so hard at Ushojax if that happened.

Deep down I still fear an implosion. I'm enjoying our current form but there are still 30 points to be won and lost, anything can happen. Thankfully we defend a lot better than under Harry so those awful 1-0 defeats that cost us last season seem very unlikely.

Lightning

Banned
Deep down I still fear an implosion. I'm enjoying our current form but there are still 30 points to be won and lost, anything can happen. Thankfully we defend a lot better than under Harry so those awful 1-0 defeats that cost us last season seem very unlikely.
You've got very little to worry about mate. If we win all our remaining games, course we can take 4th, but no way. I expect 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss from our remaining games which will get us 5th spot which is what we deserve after such a shit season.

I'm bitter at our board for being in the Europa league. Watching the games today only furthered my dislike for the competition.

Fintan

You've got very little to worry about mate. If we win all our remaining games, course we can take 4th, but no way. I expect 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss from our remaining games which will get us 5th spot which is what we deserve after such a shit season.

I'm bitter at our board for being in the Europa league. Watching the games today only furthered my dislike for the competition.

You have every chance of taking 4th from us, or more accurately of Rafa giving it to you.

You have every chance of taking 4th from us, or more accurately of Rafa giving it to you.

I honestly believe that if the board (Roman) think we're going to lose 4th place they WILL sack Rafa. Even if there are only a few games left. They binned or Scolari and AVB for less.

He said to the fans "back the team" and then they put out that performance today, dreadful.

Mastadon

Banned

Secret Agent Rafa's mission is nearly complete.

Bale's dive was atrocious. It's so frustrating when the two form players in the league both have it in them to do stupid shit like that.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Secret Agent Rafa's mission is nearly complete.

Bale's dive was atrocious. It's so frustrating when the two form players in the league both have it in them to do stupid shit like that.

Bale had stopped doing this for a few months but old habits die hard, I guess. To miss two matches due to yellow cards for diving, is embarrassing.

Fintan

I honestly believe that if the board (Roman) think we're going to lose 4th place they WILL sack Rafa. Even if there are only a few games left. They binned or Scolari and AVB for less.

He said to the fans "back the team" and then they put out that performance today, dreadful.

Who do you think they would get to fill in for those few games? Would it be another interim manager? Or the next permanent manager?

Given the dreadful state of the team, it seems to me that one of the main reasons that Rafa hasn't been replaced is that they haven't got a strong alternative lined up or available yet.

Randdalf

Who do you think they would get to fill in for those few games? Would it be another interim manager? Or the next permanent manager?

Given the dreadful state of the team, it seems to me that one of the main reasons that Rafa hasn't been replaced is that they haven't got a strong alternative lined up or available yet.

Roman is crying into his collection of pre-embroidered Guardiola training kits.

Avram Grant would in my opinion improve the team sufficiently enough for a few matches that it would mean getting the results we needed, if 4th place was still ours.

Just can't believe where our team is, all those quality players, languishing in 4th place, I don't know how we've done it this season I really don't.

arkon

Just got back in. Wow at the Tottenham result

Also, LOL at Zenit. So much for them doing what United couldn't last year. Have Basel strengthened since last year? Didn't they lose two of their best players in Xhaka and Shaqiri?

Arnie

Going out on a big one.

Can't wait for the weekend, the two best players, and the two teams playing the best football going head to head.

meus, i... i... can't you keep posting your tips here? i don't know how to respond... please don't take this the wrong way...

and yeah, i did get your message your message about the betting odds. it actually makes a a lot of sense. i had no idea it could be that was simple.

Sorry, I was kicking Andres' ass on FIFA.

Yeah sure I can post here!

Hey Meus, the UFO interview in the new MU is very interesting

Thanks, I'll check it out. Is it on MU+ or just the regular show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom