• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never going into my overdraft again. Just spent a month months working insane amounts to finally look at my balance and see £72.43, feels so unrewarding. £2000 available? Fuck right off, ATM. No thanks.
Just remove the allowance.

When I was at uni my over-draft was basically an extension of my student loan :lol

Scum

Guys, help me and Willkiller understand americans.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520743

Irish is wrong and he's a terrible fifa player, all around terrible person who doesn't know proper names for food.

5YRcF.gif

3Sixty

I'm never going into my overdraft again. Just spent a months worth of time working insane amounts to finally look at my balance and see £72.43, feels so unrewarding. £2000 available? Fuck right off, ATM. No thanks.

Try and wean off it.

Unless you can make 72 quid last till payday

arkon

I'm going through the thread. "One does one bank account matter?" Lol.

The concept art is amazing. The whole concept is, really. Will probably go for the $125 tier and then lay off KS for a while (riiiiight).

:D

Yeah, there's some wonderfully evocative artwork already published. I managed to get in one of the early-bird pledges, but am tempted to upgrade it. Guess I'll see what they have planned for later stretch goals. I'm ready to throw some money at them after missing some other kickstarters. LOL.

FootballFan

Guys, help me and Willkiller understand americans.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520743

I can't believe Americans call all biscuits cookies. What the hell.

youre lucky you dont have xbox. i'd crush you

lol can you shut up with that. I'd beat you with full manual controls using A League Allstars, score a hat trick with Kiwi Messi Marco Rojas. While you use a team of your choice with fully assisted controls, you shit cunt.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

lol can you shut up with that. I'd beat you with full manual controls using A League Allstars, score a hat trick with Kiwi Messi Marco Rojas. While you use a team of your choice with fully assisted controls, you shit cunt.

I'm amused. I beat Meus and he had Australia :lol

GorillaJu

You guys are so silly. Have you ever been to a city that actually has good food?

Tokyo, the city alone, embarrasses the whole UK.

Full assisted is shit though. They never pass where you want. Semi for life.

FootballFan

Full assisted is shit though. They never pass where you want. Semi for life.

I know it's random lol but have you seen the guy I mentioned Marco Rojas? A League legend. Known as the kiwi messi. lol

He is way too good for the A League. I think he could make Europe in the future, not a massive club but definitely better than where he is haha.

Still 21 though, been linked to Liverpool, Sporting, Wolfsburg, Juventus, Werder etc.

LegoArmo

I think people become accustomed to the food they eat. I can never imagine myself in some swanky foreign restaurant, I'd rather eat fish and chips for £4.

I know it's random lol but have you seen the guy I mentioned Marco Rojas? A League legend. Known as the kiwi messi. lol

He is way too good for the A League. I think he could make Europe in the future, not a massive club but definitely better than where he is haha.

Still 21 though, been linked to Liverpool, Sporting, Wolfsburg, Juventus, Werder etc.

I've heard of him, but haven't seen him play. I limit my viewings of the A league to the season blooper reels. But has being labelled the _____ Messi worked out for anyone yet? Seems like a curse.

FootballFan

I've heard of him, but haven't seen him play. I limit my viewings of the A league to the season blooper reels. But has being labelled the _____ Messi worked out for anyone yet? Seems like curse.

Well he isn't the next Messi lol. Just the kiwi version of him. Anyways Next Maradona always was a curse too. Until Godiel Messi showed up.

You guys are so silly. Have you ever been to a city that actually has good food?

Tokyo, the city alone, embarrasses the whole UK.

Sucks for you that the food is so nice there. Must be impossible to find that <50kg girl.

Well he isn't the next Messi lol. Just the kiwi version of him. Anyways Next Maradona always was a curse too. Until Godiel Messi showed up.

Well if this season keeps going the way it is, then based Gazprom might panic and offer 50 million for him. The game was so bad today, I wished it was possible to make 11 subs at halftime.

Lightning

Banned
I've heard of him, but haven't seen him play. I limit my viewings of the A league to the season blooper reels. But has being labelled the _____ Messi worked out for anyone yet? Seems like a curse.
Mario Gotze is labelled the German Messi and he is exceptionally good. Not as good as Messi but given his age it's frightening how good he may become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom