• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
oh god its the worse when you watch a Barca match with a Barca fun.

"dios mio ese pase fue MAJESTUOSO!"

"Es imessionante"

"magia, magia pura magia"

you see the shit I have to put up with?

29037801.jpg

Great day for your russian football wasn't it in that shit competition?
It was indeed, really bad for Zenit. Anzhi and Rubin got acceptable results though. And I like the Europa League, even when Zenit is not in it.
We playing tomorrow my love? Can't wait until you get schooled like Meus :lol

Yeah we should. Didn't Meus use Australia or something? I'm sure you're real proud of that victory.

Clydefrog

Andres, do you down 5 hour energy drinks and run around like your avatar? I mean goddamn you've been posting for like 24 hours straight.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Where are the other rubes? I never saw Rikkun, Smeghead, or Shodon.

Shodan was active last season during the last couple of months. Smeghead drops by every now and then (he posted during El Clásico). I'm pretty sure Ricky (<3) is in jail for stabbing a few Napoli ultras.

We have a few more not listed. Go back to May of last season to see them all.
3AQmK.gif

Lightning

Banned
I would laugh my ass off if on the last day of the season Rafa takes his shirt off to reveal a Liverpool shirt underneath. That would be the funniest shit ever.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra to Juve? No thanks, Mino Raiola.

-

Italy have exceeded England in this seasons UEFA co-efficient & Juventus are 2nd only to Dortmund in co-efficient points

UEFA Co-efficient top 5 (Club): Dortmund 24.985, Juventus 24.583, PSG 24.250, Real Madrid 23.057, Bayern 22.985

Lightning

Banned
For the match against Bayern we have no fullbacks available. Gibbs, Jenkinson and Sagna are injured and unlikely to be available and Monreal who is the best of them anyway is cup-tied. Just great.

SAF presser could be good.
I'm looking forward to some Froggie lols. I'm also hoping the match ends in a draw so it needs to be replayed further congesting Chelsea's fixtures .

FootballFan

Shodan was active last season during the last couple of months. Smeghead drops by every now and then (he posted during El Clásico). I'm pretty sure Ricky (<3) is in jail for stabbing a few Napoli ultras.

We have a few more not listed. Go back to May of last season to see them all.
3AQmK.gif

So they are here when juve win the title but hide when Napoli destroys them weekly. Disappointing.

Salazar

I'm looking forward to some Froggie lols. I'm also hoping the match ends in a draw so it needs to be replayed further congesting Chelsea's fixtures .

This terrifying compound of hope and bitterness will end up taking at least a couple of disappointing Arsenal seasons off your lifespan.

Kenka

Stuttgart are jesters, not that I had that much faith in them to begin with.
Zenit are laughable: two late goals, and Basle could have scored 5 at least.

Benfica ok !
Neuchâteau, I hope you don't get through.

A few points

Does anyone else feel like the clubs involved are raising the profile of the Europa League by actually trying to win it, while UEFA themselves do fuck all to help?

How many minutes since Torres scored?

When's the last time Torres scored a goal of his own making, a goal that makes you think 'not many players can do that'? Seems like all of his goals are one or two-touch finishes since the start of 10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom