• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, too bad it doesn't make sense, especially that part, but love it nonetheless.

Just like Paranoia agent!

'great movie'

are you guys freaks?

dHcVtXG.gif

faridmon

'great movie'

are you guys freaks?

Honestly, That scene is still WTF scene to me, but Its an amazing movie with great production value and did Inception better than Inception and came out earlier. Its about dream within dreams and how it messes up the structure of the world we live in and the world we conceive. That scene is a perfect showcase of someone getting manipulated in the dream they didn't know they were in,without realising
while being the cop that actually investigates this actually incidents

One of the best movies out there, even though, it can get confusing.

faridmon

Is that what the kids call it these days?

Isn't that the case? I have to admit, my memory of this movie is a bit hazy, but
Doesn't she end up being the one who is living inside a dream and is getting manipulated into thinking that she is investigating?

GorillaJu

Well he isn't the next Messi lol. Just the kiwi version of him. Anyways Next Maradona always was a curse too. Until Godiel Messi showed up.

Sucks for you that the food is so nice there. Must be impossible to find that <50kg girl.

Lol no way, all young girls in Japan are sub 50

Sage00

Once And Future Member
You guys are so silly. Have you ever been to a city that actually has good food?

Tokyo, the city alone, embarrasses the whole UK.
Mate, go to a Pronto. Skip the coffee. Order fish and chips.

What they will serve you can only be described as fish and crisps. I thought they were taking the piss.

GorillaJu

Mate, go to a Pronto. Skip the coffee. Order fish and chips.

What they will serve you can only be described as fish and crisps. I thought they were taking the piss.

Pronto, the coffee shop chain? That's funny – never ordered fish & chips because I'm not a fan.

I do remember asking my mom where the chips are in "fish & chips" when I was a kid. I thought maybe since the fish was fried, the batter flakes that fall off as you eat it were the "chips" lol

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
hai guyz

5632_504314459627474_97105172_n.jpg

Dani Alves says: "Im gonna pull off the performance of a lifetime!" lolololol

:lol
sounds like the pastic USA barca fans here. goddamn they're so annoying with their barca terms like "that pass was barca-esque!" etc...

Suen

I didn't know Barca would go as far as to reveal Berlusconi's banking scandals just to win next week. Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I thought I found someone in Regulus. Good to be free though. Dammit I drink too much. Ugh, being Colombian is a curse

That was melodramatic. I'll be back, of course. Would've been awesome pero this is real life

pulga

Banned
What's the name of the freaky movie you guys are fapping on about?

BUT THEN WHO IS SIKAFFY?

Edit: That makes sense, you wouldn't call Homeland shit that's for sure.

Sikaffy is elsk :lol :lol :lol please send a 'fuck bayern" his way

im 7pulga if anyone wants to follow me!

edit: goddammit I pulled a dc -_-

pulga

Banned
Pulga, stop masturbating and add Korez to the list of Juve supporters.

I just got done masturbating actually.

It's a preventive measure, because it's a friends birthday today. He's Andres' level of sick. So if he decides he wants to go to a strip club, I've already unloaded and won't feel the need to pay for lap dances or whatever my sick mind can come up with. Need the moolah for Semana Santa!

I want to masturbate but playing fifa and trackmania with quiche, willkiller and Kyoufu pretty much all day has made my head hurt. Tried to launch sim city but I can't get over the main menu lol

Facism

Gold Member
I just got done masturbating actually.

It's a preventive measure, because it's a friends birthday today. He's Andres' level of sick. So if he decides he wants to go to a strip club, I've already unloaded and won't feel the need to pay for lap dances or whatever my sick mind can come up with. Need the moolah for Semana Santa!
sounds like man wants no part of his friend's birthday bukkake. you shame yourself by not shaming him.

pulga

Banned
He's a former member from footy-gaf (Bayern GAF, Honduras GAF, Crazy GAF)

<3 love him

Honduras GAF?

I think it's just him and me :lol I'd be surprised if there's more of us.

:lol
sounds like the pastic USA barca fans here. goddamn they're so annoying with their barca terms like "that pass was barca-esque!" etc...

oh god its the worst, watching a Barca match with a Barca fan.

"dios mio ese pase fue MAJESTUOSO!"

"Es imessionante"

"magia, magia pura magia"

you see the shit I have to put up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom