• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Anyone ever watch Boy Meets World?

RbFMnJU.jpg

Fjn7vql.jpg

95fLpt1.jpg

Oh Topanga...

dc89

:O forgot it was FA Cup this weekend. City should book another trip to Wembley. We can't stay away from the place these days :p

Meier

Copenhagen is crazy and not just because of Woodenlung.

BIGplant.jpg

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 the city of Copenhagen broke ground on their newest power plant. What's different about this plant is that it also doubles as a ski slope. In addition to being a power-generating recreation center the plant will also serve to remind citizens of their carbon footprint by expelling a ring of smoke each time the plant releases a ton of carbon dioxide.
http://www.engineering.com/Designer...3-8-13--Copenhagens-Power-PlantSki-Slope.aspx

The rest of them seem okay. Something about that wide-headed cunt is intrinsically dislikable though :D

I don't even know their music to be honest, but I was amazed when I learnt that they weren't actually under 18 lol

Oasis aren't new at all.

True, just shit.

We don't have anything to actually ski on, flattest country ever, so it's a good idea!

Milan Starting XI: Abbiati; De Sciglio, Zapata, Mexes, Constant; Flamini, Montolivo, Muntari; Niang, Pazzini, El Shaarawy.

Berlusconi would be proud of you guys, btw :D

FootballFan

lovely soccer LOL
la liga hating LOL

Arnie you're a radio star. I wasn't allowed on my uni radio because I swore too much but we should do a fucking PODCAST GUYS

FOOTBALL EDITION
AFER DARK EDITION

Afer dark radio starring wooden lung, Andres, bud and wilbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom