• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Happy international women day or whatever.

tumblr_mjcqttB0od1r7e0ono1_500.gif

Is there a man day?

GorillaJu

Yeah fuck, that's a great episode. And Charlie Got Molested with the McPoyle brothers is brilliant as well. I know what you mean about the rawness. Charlie especially is a real larger than life character now.

The characters are so much less stupid in the earlier seasons. Season 1 Charlie is still erratic, and obsessed but still believable, as a human being.

Fry

It was fucking wierd though. It feels like our winter's gone on for about a months longer than normal, then all of a sudden I'm sweating my bollocls off with the window open and the heating off at 3am :p

It's been really hot over here too. I was fucking dying just 20 minutes ago.

Hmm, dunno. Hamburg comes close though as far as title starvation goes:

They took their first Bundesliga championship in 1979, fell just two points short behind Bayern Munich in 1980, and then won consecutive championships in 1982 and 1983, led by national star Felix Magath. In 1983 they won the UEFA Champions League, followed by another German Cup in 1987.

BEodeMN.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_SV

So does Schlolke (they missed the championship 4 times since 2000):
RlxeTVO.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schalke
Sometimes it came down to mere seconds :D

dc89

Nexus 7 is a fucking cool little thing

Yup. I actually kinda want one, it would be my first foray into Android. My little brother (no not tc - JC) who is 8 has one and he freaking loves it. All he does is play Minecraft on it and watch Yogcast or something silly.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Del Piero, Nedved, Conte, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Giovinco are Juve's best selling shirts. (In that order)

I'm part of the problem.
3AQmK.gif

Yup. I actually kinda want one, it would be my first foray into Android. My little brother (no not tc - JC) who is 8 has one and he freaking loves it. All he does is play Minecraft on it and watch Yogcast or something silly.
We also have an iPad but iTunes is bloody annoying. My dad wanted a tablet for himself as well so he's playing with his new Asus Transformer right now.

I might be a minority but this 7" screen is way better than the bigger 10" screens.

jc2005 had a mobile? A really really good and expensive mobile?

Kids these days.

dc89

jc2005 had a mobile? A really really good and expensive mobile?

Kids these days.

Haha, it's a tablet. But yeah, it was his christmas present from my dad and step mum. I think that's all he got. My dad goofed though when he was handing out his presents in a particular order, gave him the actual case before the tablet so he said "but daddy, I don't have a Nexus 7"

:lol

kharma45

Nexus 7 is a fucking cool little thing

We also have an iPad but iTunes is bloody annoying. My dad wanted a tablet for himself as well so he's playing with his new Asus Transformer right now.

I might be a minority but this 7" screen is way better than the bigger 10" screens.

Yeah it's a great size, if they bumped it to 8 for the next iteration it'd be perfect and I'd probably pick one up myself to replace my hacked TouchPad.

Haha, it's a tablet. But yeah, it was his christmas present from my dad and step mum. I think that's all he got. My dad goofed though when he was handing out his presents in a particular order, gave him the actual case before the tablet so he said "but daddy, I don't have a Nexus 7"

:lol
Oh. I see. That's cool.

So who does jc2005 support?

the skunks haven't won the league since before ww2

the last thing they won was in the 50s or 60s

the last thing SAFC won was in the 70s :(((((

Ok, I see. That does suck for both clubs :|

I guess I'm pretty lucky to have been nurtured into being a Dortmund fan. Though I still enjoyed our team even when we were on the brink of being relegated, but yeah, there was still always a silver lining of sorts, because the last title never really became ancient history.

/
Well fuck. Chance of snow this weekend. What the fuck is this shit
Yep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom