• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Finally watched that Mila Kunis interview with the Watford fan/BBC guy that you guys talked about the other day. Too funny. Was he an intern or something? He should send her an away shirt of theirs.

We sent John Bostock on loan to Toronto. What a spectacular failure he has been.

Would be nice to see more teams send their guys to MLS clubs for loans. Stupid weird league calendar.

elseanio

LFC prices for 20113-14

cat_a.jpg

Kop tickets should be cheaper. Here is the layout:

2013-14-tier-stadium-map-500x427px_(3).jpg

Finally watched that Mila Kunis interview with the Watford fan/BBC guy that you guys talked about the other day. Too funny. Was he an intern or something? He should send her an away shirt of theirs.

Would be nice to see more teams send their guys to MLS clubs for loans. Stupid weird league calendar.
He's just one of the behind the scenes guy.

I'd be super scared. Mila is too much.

Nope :( 10. Don't think it's worth losing 4 pts for a player who might not get me 4, and I might not want next week.
Same for me.

Although I'm not sure all of my 10 will even play.

Captaincy fairly open this week. Suarez/Bale in form but a tough fixture. I'm tempted to plump on Benteke...

GorillaJu

Same for me.

Although I'm not sure all of my 10 will even play.

Captaincy fairly open this week. Suarez/Bale in form but a tough fixture. I'm tempted to plump on Benteke...

Don't you play mind games with me, boy.

I don't really feel confident about captaincy with any of my players. I'm tempted to lean to Bale more than to Suarez, because I don't think Suarez has ever scored against Spurs.

Sam Lyon ‏@sampatricklyon
BREAKING: Michael Laudrup has signed a new deal as manager of Swansea until June 2015.

Waheeey good for him. He's a good fit.

You told us he'd flop spectacularly, actually.

Go back and read my posts bitch, always the second season things starts going real badly with his squad management (hell there was some reports about it after only a month or two in Swansea lol). I told you several times however that he was happy with some stability finally and wasn't going to run off quickly yet again. Maybe the Swansea players might actually accept his training methods and such when he has proven it works now though.

I thought the a lot of the first season was pretty shit. I can't say all of it because I skipped quite a few episodes and just went to the second season.

GorillaJu

The Liberty Bell one was shit

Yes, definitely.

I liked the first season. It had a bit of rawness to it that slowly faded as the show went on and the characters became caricatures of themselves. The first episode, with Dee's gay black boyfriend, had me in tears.

Wilbur

Banned
Yes, definitely.

I liked the first season. It had a bit of rawness to it that slowly faded as the show went on and the characters became caricatures of themselves. The first episode, with Dee's gay black boyfriend, had me in tears.

Yeah fuck, that's a great episode. And Charlie Got Molested with the McPoyle brothers is brilliant as well. I know what you mean about the rawness. Charlie especially is a real larger than life character now.

Yeah, I also remember liking it from the get-go. It was very refreshing at the time. The dialogue also felt naturally funny/chaotic and not as forced/hyper-scripted as Arrested Dev.

This is what I said at the S07 trailer:
The promos are hilarious - no way this can get any worse than the last season, so I'll definitely tune in!
So s6 must have been shitty. I must say though, I barely remember any coherent Sunny story-line, while I can think of tons when it comes to Curb. So I guess Curb = king (& Louie too though).

Wilbur

Banned
Curb is fucking magnificent. But so is Arrested Development. I haven't started Louie yet. Can't wait for Parks & Rec season 5 to come on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom