• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Second episode: Sal, Kermit, doicare and Fady.

Third episode: jtb, Meus, Lightning and avvaya. (Gunners Edition)

4th: facism, AndersON, Woodenlung, Splatt and Soi-fong.

And episode 5 special: footballfan vs pulga. The decider.

God damn I'm late to this discussion :(

i3pKREuHt4Li8.gif

Fry

I don;t like them, but I like quite a few of their songs if you know what I mean

Jenny
Smile Like You Mean It
Mr Brightside
For Reasons Unknown
When You Were Young

But then there are songs like Somebody Told Me and Human, and it completely obliterates everything good about them

Not liking them is one thing, but not recognizing that they make good stuff is another. You're a good man.

Homeland sucks

Fuck Bayern

Meier

Follow up to that pic of my Dad earlier. Look at this one with little Baxter waiting for him. I love that pup (he's not quite a puppy any more.. near 10 now I believe).

:)

I heard somewhere that this isn't her real ass. They used a body double or something.

If that's meant to be Rachel McAdams (based on Fry's follow-up), it's painfully evident that it's not the real thing.

Clegg

Stone Roses>>Buzzcocks>>>New Order>Joy Division>>Chemical Brothers>Happy Mondays>>Hermans Hermits >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Smiths >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oasis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Ting Tings

Stone Roses>>Buzzcocks>>>New Order>Joy Division>>Chemical Brothers>Happy Mondays>>Hermans Hermits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Smiths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oasis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Ting Tings

Her Man's, Her Mitts

Muse are the greatest, who's with me?

I don;t like them, but I like quite a few of their songs if you know what I mean

Jenny
Smile Like You Mean It
Mr Brightside
For Reasons Unknown
When You Were Young

But then there are songs like Somebody Told Me and Human, and it completely obliterates everything good about them

Really? As stupid as the lyrics to those two songs sound they're actually pretty awesome.

Hixx

Stone Roses>>Buzzcocks>>>New Order>Joy Division>>Chemical Brothers>Happy Mondays>>Hermans Hermits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Smiths>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oasis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Ting Tings

this list is weird as shit but the smiths are definitely the worst on it and ive never even heard of hermans hermits

2013 is the year of deep house anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom