• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you listened to that Grimes he posted about earlier?

Real music right there.
Just listened to one song now. Not feeling it.

Viva you heard Pretty Boy Swag? :lol He sounds like the kid on the wheelchair from Malcolm in the Middle.

This...Right here.. is my... swag
Yeah this song is rubbish. I haven't really heard many Soulja Boy songs just the stuff that went "mainstream".

And I watched some video a while back and he had some cool Xbox stuff.

FootballFan

And I watched some video a while back and he had some cool Xbox stuff.

Yeah I saw this 4 part video on youtube where he goes to Tokyo. He should be on GAF. Plays heaps of videogames and likes anime. Remember his "Bitch I look like Goku"/"Supersaiyan Swag" haha.

Meier

My alarm is "Marimba" (the default iPhone alarm). It seems like a song would be a poor idea to me -- good way to get sick of it or unconsciously get "into it" rather than have it jar you awake.

Carbonox

I started Mass Effect 1. At the Citadel just after they try and convince the Council that Saren was a naughty boy.

I hope the game picks up cos it's been pretty dull so far and the game plays like shit. I like Saren though.

Hixx

8Ek13yu.gif

this is glorious

Meier

The Mirror are saying City are interested in Adam Maher and £8m could get him. Yes please. Always up for a FM wonderkid.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I started Mass Effect 1. At the Citadel just after they try and convince the Council that Saren was a naughty boy.

I hope the game picks up cos it's been pretty dull so far and the game plays like shit. I like Saren though.

Weeeell at least the ending is DEFINITELY better.

I'm terrible at FIFA that's what. Still, Bandres seems afraid of a rematch. What does that say about him?

LOL so Andres is one of those.

The Mirror are saying City are interested in Adam Maher and £8m could get him. Yes please. Always up for a FM wonderkid.
He's a real talent that kid. is JM7 actually considered to be a good player? Maher easily beats him

Would assume AZ won't let him go for less than 15m though

FootballFan

MOLINNAAA

I've said it before but Arsenal should really call back Campbell from Betis. He is way better than Gervinho(I know everyone is).

1-0 for Betis

Scum

I hope you boys were sensible enough to stay away from SimCity. What a clusterfuck! lol

Mass Effect 1 was good fun, even with the nonsensical story. Then Bioware/EA decided to make shit up as they went along in Mass Effect 2 and it all went downhill.

Meier

He's a real talent that kid. is JM7 actually considered to be a good player? Maher easily beats him

JM7 has been great this year. He is one of those guys though that is appreciated as much due to his boundless energy and ability to get back and help with defense as he is with his attacking abilities. That being said, he has really provided quite a number of key passes that have kept him starting over Nasri.

Maher is a different kind of player.

Messi

Do you guys not agree that some of us are friends? Not in the traditional sense but i
Like talking to some of you. I would consider some of you Internet friends. I'd even drink with some of you. Poor Arnie.

JM7 has been great this year. He is one of those guys though that is appreciated as much due to his boundless energy and ability to get back and help with defense as he is with his attacking abilities. That being said, he has really provided quite a number of key passes that have kept him starting over Nasri.

Maher is a different kind of player.
Milne is a Kuyt basically.

Maher is much more of a technical player, performs well in small spaces. Great attacking midfielder but you have a David Silva and Toure at those spots already

Meier

Ah yes, another potential talent who could waste away on the bench of a big team before he fully develops.

Probably a lot of truth to this but look at Nastasic. 19 and came in and took over as starting CB from a 30-year old who is one of England's starting CBs. Rodwell was going to start over Gareth Barry as well and he's only 21. Mancini isn't entirely afraid to play young guys who are proven. I would expect he'd be loaned out for a year at least to get some seasoning in the league.

Milne is a Kuyt basically.

Maher is much more of a technical player, performs well in small spaces. Great attacking midfielder but you have a David Silva and Toure at those spots already

In theory he would be a replacement for Nasri who will most definitely be kicked to the curb this summer. But it's hard to say, I would expect City would sign someone who is more experienced to join the starting XI over a young guy like Maher.

Carbonox

Do you guys not agree that some of us are friends? Not in the traditional sense but i
Like talking to some of you. I would consider some of you Internet friends. I'd even drink with some of you. Poor Arnie.

One day we'll have a Football GAF meet up. Then we can have a group orgie whilst spraying Tequila out of our asses in to Wilbury's mouth. Everyone has to wear Jimmy Saville clothes though.

FootballFan

One day we'll have a Football GAF meet up. Then we can have a group orgie whilst spraying Tequila out of our asses in to Wilbury's mouth. Everyone has to wear Jimmy Saville clothes though.

Yeah footballGAF meetup would be good, but make sure it's in NZ so Lightning and I don't have to travel too much.

Meier

Grimes is an acquired taste. Purity Ring is probably a good primer to Grimes.. a little more appealing to the general public I'd wager.

Meier

I'm a longtime (pre EPL) AVB fan but I'm gonna need Pool to win this weekend. Ideally it'll be a high-scoring affair with Suarez and Bale netting a couple each.

Spurs would be just 2 points behind due to our not playing in the league this weekend.

City could swoop him up and send him out on loan to a bottom PL club. Especially since AZ is in shambles

I agree that he should leave AZ now, for him to continue his development, and the PL is the biggest league, so it might be good for him, but it might also be too soon.

I would love him to become the next big thing, but going straight into the PL might not be the best way. Still, if he does go and gets loaned out to a smaller club, that might be the best case scenario.

Probably a lot of truth to this but look at Nastasic. 19 and came in and took over as starting CB from a 30-year old who is one of England's starting CBs. Rodwell was going to start over Gareth Barry as well and he's only 21. Mancini isn't entirely afraid to play young guys who are proven. I would expect he'd be loaned out for a year at least to get some seasoning in the league.

It would be a waste to see him go there and basically ruin his career, wouldn't be the first time it happens. But if Mancini is able to manage him well, then I'm good with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom