• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

wat

Insane.

I know. Considering Liverpool's record against top 6 teams, and the fact their last few wins (although be it impressive score lines) have been against a weakened Swansea team, a game where they had to go for broke, and a Wigan team me and my 5 a side pals could have beat.

My new favourite GIF works well in this instance.

iuEgKJxo92vos.gif

Messi

Anyone wanna try lose weight with me? Or would you guys mind if I tried shaming myself into keeping on track by posting weekly updates?

Just an idea I had. :/

Anyone wanna try lose weight with me? Or would you guys mind if I tried shaming myself into keeping on track by posting weekly updates?

Just an idea I had. :/
Sure, give it a shot. If it's something that will keep you motivated, then of course. Good for you.

And then there's always WeightlossGAF.

Meier

Mario's scoring record at Milan makes me cry. #BasedTxiki better have managed to get some sort of sell-on percentage included in the deal given the ridiculous payment structure.

FootballFan

And of course, the stream is back right when all the fun is over.

I love how streams work perfectly when the ball is out, when nothing is happening, when it's showing replay/reactions, but when there is a counter attack, cross coming in, a through ball it freezes and you get 2 frames a second. haha.

Alright, what's your diet? Weight? Goal? Workout days.

You should take a pic of yourself neck down, save it, and take another one at the end of every month.
Why neck down? We already know what Brian's face looks like and the transformation in someone's face maybe isn't the most drastic, but still very interesting to see. That's where you get the many "Whoa, you look like a completely different person!" compliments from.

Abbiati's on fire.
I love how streams work perfectly when the ball is out, when nothing is happening, when it's showing replay/reactions, but when there is a counter attack, cross coming in, a through ball it freezes and you get 2 frames a second. haha.
2FPS would've been amazing five minutes ago. It's even better when there's a penalty.

Uh, that's exactly what I was thinking.

They're doing really well too. Abbiati's had to make a couple of decent saves, but they are holding their shape well.

If I was a betting man, I'd totally put money on Milan going down to 10 men if it's still 2-0 on aggregate in the second half next week. Barca will have enough possession at the Camp Nou to draw a double yellow from one of the Milan defenders at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom