• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why neck down? We already know what Brian's face looks like and the transformation in someone's face maybe isn't the most drastic, but still very interesting to see. That's where you get the many "Whoa, you look like a completely different person!" compliments from.

Well if he wants to take full picture he can, fine by me. Personally, I'm gonna try to pay undivided attention to the body.

My goal is to lose fat and build muscle though, I'm 6Ft and 79 kg with clothes on right now so my faxce won't change anything.

arkon

I just realized Tiki Taka in the thread title has actually been written as Tika Taka this whole time. My mind has been auto-correcting it all along.

#slow

Meier

Footy-GAF should have a Member Photo album. Anyone who hasn't shared their real pic should be shamed like in a bukkake.

And we're done. Great defensive performance during the second half, now we just have to repeat it on Tuesday. But we'll face Messi instead of Borriello, and that could be a problem.

Constant has been a bit of an idiot, he'll surely get a two game bans and he'd miss Palermo and Chievo. Oh well, we're two points behind Napoli for a couple of days, we've secured the third spot until next week and we've scored 50 goals in total, third best of the Serie A. Also, two games in a row with a clean sheet, unbeaten in our last 10 league matches (11 including CL). Baby steps.

Zapata (28 balls recovered. How about that, I think I owe him a couple of excuses if he plays like that on Tuesday):
"I want to wish all the women in the world a happy women's international day."

That's... alright. I guess.

forza milan. two points away from napoli!

Milan won. Nice.

That Bovo is a cunt, he nearly broke Constant lol

bovo pulls his shirt for about thirty yards, then blatantly kicks him in the back of the leg nowhere near the ball. he gets a yellow, constant gets a red for getting angry (the red must have been for something he said because he did not hit anyone).

the genoa players were playing like cunts the whole game, there were at least two studs-up challenges on our player's knees that were not even given yellows. the ref had zero control. oh well, hopefully pazzini and mexes's injuries aren't too serious and they can play against barca.

FootballFan

I just realized Tiki Taka in the thread title has actually been written as Tika Taka this whole time. My mind has been auto-correcting it all along.

#slow

I didn't realise because my mind automatically censors anti-barca sentences. :p

Can't believe I didn't notice tbh lol.

tumblr_m9nd5drf0I1qjbyfso2_500.gif

Bacon "the twat" saurus

Oh don't worry. She's fucking hot. In my top 3!

Portman, Wilde and Watson. No particular order, just depends on the mood. :p

#slow
Same here lol. Footy Gaf is slow.

--

Mediaset (Berlusconi owned TV, might be bs) reports that Portanova approached Milan's bench and threatened the Milan players after the match.

arkon

I didn't realise because my mind automatically censors anti-barca sentences. :p

Can't believe I didn't notice tbh lol.

:lol

I actually just imagine you modifying your browser to replace all anti-barca statements with a gif of Messi's headed goal in the 2009 CL final.

Most of the papers running some kind of "Rooney set to stay" story, beyond just what Fergie said.

Been briefed, by Rooney or the club...hmm.

I think he's going to be sold.

Scum

Most of the papers running some kind of "Rooney set to stay" story, beyond just what Fergie said.

Been briefed, by Rooney or the club...hmm.

I think he's going to be sold.

Yep. He's gone, I reckon. £25m + Wilshere for a 28yr old? Not bad. :V

Allegri confirmed that Mexes is fine and he'll play vs Barça. So our backline will probably be Abate-Mexes-Zapata-Constant. Still no news on Pazzini, he'll have a couple of exams tomorrow.

--

Abbiati: "I send my regards to the women in my life." Costacurta: "Not just your women! ALL women!" Abbiati: "Yes, but primarily my women."

I can see somebody saying some idiotic stuff tonight about women.

Zabojnik

Milan beasting like a beast. Back in the scudetto race, even. Barca has no chance. Lucifer, you should apologize to Allegri. :D

Milan beasting like a beast.
Well, kinda.
Back in the scudetto race, even.
Let's not get carried awa-
Barca has no chance.
Damn, too late.
Lucifer, you should apologize to Allegri. :D
Not yet. The first part of the year has been dreadful, he was supposed to prepare the formation during the summer, not after. We spent two months trying to get the right one, that's just too much, a great manager would've understood it earlier. If we reach the second place then I'll apologize to him (you can save the post if you want :D), but until then there's just no way.

Lightning

Banned
Not really. You don't like Rooney?
Wilshere is worth more than that and Arsenal would never agree Rooney's wages nor are we and our polices the right club for Rooney.

Just a ridiculous trade all round. I would hate it and could never cheer Rooney no matter which team he plays for.

flippedb

Banned
I still maintain what I've been saying since before the season started, Allegri is not stupid, he's pretty good on the strategy, but his subs are horrible. He really has to learn when to sub.

Serie A is a joke of a league, crazy how Milan got more than a point out of this with 3 penalties for Genoa not given + Balomerda dive while booked. The sad thing is that it's like this EVERY week, i don't know why i even bother watching it....they'll get 2nd place for sure.
In other great news: Handanovic is suspended for the game on sunday. Awesome.
I'll just say Fórlan.
You're not implying that he's still good and he was shit because of us, right? 9 goals in 51 games. :lol
Piece of shit should have retired in 2010.
You can't really tell when they play for Inter.

First it was Cuntinho and now Pazzini..

Don't say LuLcio
Let's see, Pazzini scored 13 goals in Serie A this season, out of those 13 goals, 10 are bullshit penalties(with him diving or fouling a defender), offside goals or GK slipping and giving him the ball. :lol So good.
Also, 5 are against Bologna.

We were shit last season, but if this useless cunt with the first touch of an elephant didn't miss 3 easy chances ALL at the 90th minute vs Udinese, Napoli and Catania(1 was even a penalty), we would have got CL football.

Wilshere is worth more than that and Arsenal would never agree Rooney's wages nor are we and our polices the right club for Rooney.

Just a ridiculous trade all round. I would hate it and could never cheer Rooney no matter which team he plays for.
What are Arsenal's policies?

Whatever they are they need a change surely.

That is a stupid trade, but Arsenal could really use a player of Rooney's quality.

Lightning

Banned
Serie A is a joke of a league, crazy how Milan got more than a point out of this with 3 penalties for Genoa not given + Balomerda dive while booked. The sad thing is that it's like this EVERY week, i don't know why i even bother watching it....they'll get 2nd place for sure.
In other great news: Handanovic is suspended for the game on sunday. Awesome.
Cavani will prevent Milan from taking second. But you seem bitter man...

What are Arsenal's policies?

Whatever they are they need a change surely.

That is a stupid trade, but Arsenal could really use a player of Rooney's quality.
One of Arsenal's policies is no huge gap in wages, Rooney would not accept this. He would want nearly double any other Arsenal player receives and at Arsenal our polices prevents this. Secondly 25m + Wlishere for him? How the fuck is this a benefit to us? Rooney quality would be great but losing a great talent + 25m to get him is not great and will not do much for our fortunes.

Our wage structure has to change but losing Wilshere to Man U would be demoralising for Arsenal fans. We are already discontent with everything and are even booing and getting pissy. Selling Wilshere will make that MUCH MUCH worse.

Constant: "I made a mistake. I apologize to the squad. I can't get sent off in such a manner. I'm sorry."

You're not implying that he's still good and he was shit because of us, right? 9 goals in 51 games. :lol
Piece of shit should have retired in 2010.

Let's see, Pazzini scored 13 goals in Serie A this season, out of those 13 goals, 10 are bullshit penalties(with him diving or fouling a defender), offside goals or GK slipping and giving him the ball. :lol So good.
Also, 5 are against Bologna.

We were shit last season, but if this useless cunt with the first touch of an elephant didn't miss 3 easy chances ALL at the 90th minute vs Udinese, Napoli and Catania(1 was even a penalty), we would have got CL football.
I'm not saying that we weren't helped this year because I'd lie, but I'd also like to remind that we had refs that didn't gave us completely legit penalties, like vs Udinese at home and, lol, Inter.

Also, Pazzini scored three (one of those was absurd, I give you that) penalty. I don't recall a single offside goal from him (while I remember an El Shaa one, vs Catania), and the fact that he scores when GK/defenders slips and give him the ball is a plus (nobody else in our team has this "skill", basically). At least he's there, ready, and not far from the goal, like El Shaa. I've bashed him when he played like shit, because he did play like shit with us too. But now he's fit and wants to be helpful so that he can stay next year too. Better late than ever.

You can do better than this, c'mon.

FootballFan

Constant: "I made a mistake. I apologize to the squad. I can't get sent off in such a manner. I'm sorry."

I'm not saying that we weren't helped this year because I'd lie, but I'd also like to remind that we had refs that didn't gave us completely legit penalties, like vs Udinese at home and, lol, Inter.

Also, Pazzini scored three (on of those was absurd, I give you that) penalty. I don't recall a single offside goal from him (while I remember an El Shaa one, vs Catania), and the fact that he scores when GK/defenders slips and give him the ball is a plus (nobody else in our team has this "skill", basically). At least he's there, ready, and not far from the goal, like El Shaa. I've bashed him when he played like shit, because he did play like shit with us too. But now he's fit and wants to be helpful so that he can stay next year too. Better late than ever.

You can do better than this, c'mon.

We have to all unite for Anti-Juve Napoli.

One of Arsenal's policies is no huge gap in wages, Rooney would not accept this. He would want nearly double any other Arsenal player receives and at Arsenal our polices prevents this. Secondly 25m + Wlishere for him? How the fuck is this a benefit to us? Rooney quality would be great but losing a great talent + 25m to get him is not great and will not do much for our fortunes.

Our wage structure has to change but losing Wilshere to Man U would be demoralising for Arsenal fans. We are already discontent with everything and are even booing and getting pissy. Selling Wilshere will make that MUCH MUCH worse.
Forget the trade, that's never going to happen.

But Arsenal are not going to improve until they ditch this stupid wage structure policy they have. Whether it's to try and sign Rooney (we won't sell him to another English club anyways IMO) or any other player of that level...Arsenal are gonna have to adjust to suit the market.

Scum

Might be a silly trade but Rooney at Arsenal might not be such a bad thing.

Lightning

Banned
Forget the trade, that's never going to happen.

But Arsenal are not going to improve until they ditch this stupid wage structure policy they have. Whether it's to try and sign Rooney (we won't sell him to another English club anyways IMO) or any other player of that level...Arsenal are gonna have to adjust to suit the market.
Of course our wage structure has got to change. Wilshere only earns 80k, for someone of his talent and potential that is not good enough. We've lost a lot of players because of our wage structure (Ashley Cole, Samir Nasri, Alex Song, Gael Clichy etc all left because we offered shit wages and now Bacary Sagna is soon to join them.

Cesc Fabregas and Robim Van Persie left because too much talent was being sold around them and being replaced with youngsters who needed training thus ruining our season while they grew into it, only for it to keep repeating. Cesc always wanted to return to Barca eventually but would have stayed longer if he thought we could win something but knew we couldn't and so he quit before he missed the Barca train. Neither player can be blamed for this.

Our wage structure is why we are where we are. Because 20-30mil players cost high wages. They go together so we choose to do neither and as a result we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom