• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Forget the trade, that's never going to happen.

But Arsenal are not going to improve until they ditch this stupid wage structure policy they have. Whether it's to try and sign Rooney (we won't sell him to another English club anyways IMO) or any other player of that level...Arsenal are gonna have to adjust to suit the market.

Agreed. Got a feeling he'll end up at PSG for a fee of something like £20-25m.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think we should sell him, unless he wants to go again. But if its our choice as opposed to his, we should keep him. There's no player like him in the league, like Arnie was pointing out on the radio earlier

kharma45

He hasn't been good for a long time though, I wouldn't really look to him to change a game now which is sad. I'd take any reasonable offer at this stage, he's no longer indispensable at the club.

Also, The Walking Dead was quite good tonight for a slow ep.

Messi

Alright, what's your diet? Weight? Goal? Workout days.

You should take a pic of yourself neck down, save it, and take another one at the end of every month.

If I am being really honest I just want to be skinnier. Whatever weight that goal comes at. I dream of wearing even an XL tshirt :/. I need help/people to be accountable to because being accountable to myself is no longer working. Also i'd hate to fail while posting results here :). I will take pics tomorrow and get on with this shit.

I work out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I swim on Sundays.

Wilbur

Banned
Eugh fuck this. I'm top of the league by 11 points with 6 games to go, but as for the cups:

- got to the COC final and lost 2-1 to Chelsea in extra time
- just beat Charlton in the semi final of the FA Cup and will be playing Chelsea
- in the semi final of the CL against Porto and will be playing Arsenal or Chelsea

Chelsea are gonna beat me in all three finals aren't they

finger me

im6EkFnN3GMEa.gif

He hasn't been good for a long time though, I wouldn't really look to him to change a game now which is sad. I'd take any reasonable offer at this stage, he's no longer indispensable at the club.
Somebody remove this dude from the United supporters list in the next OT.

I would be cool if we sold him but I'd want us to get alot of money for him and to sign a fresh faced talented youngster that we could all get excited about.

Also, Froggie getting seriously misty eyed about the Madrid tie and other CL runs. Way he's going on makes me think he's not got much left in the tank.

/Viva_ITK

If I am being really honest I just want to be skinnier. Whatever weight that goal comes at. I dream of wearing even an XL tshirt :/. I need help/people to be accountable to because being accountable to myself is no longer working. Also i'd hate to fail while posting results here :). I will take pics tomorrow and get on with this shit.

I work out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I swim on Sundays.

Don't worry man, I was a really really fat kid. All it takes is for you to press on, I got a challenge ahead too man, building muscle is even harder than getting skinnier.

Diet is the most important thing. I have some knowledge of how things work. For example, I'm going to eliminate carbs from my diet in the 2nd half of the day. You should do the same.

Send me a PM with your diet and your workout plan. I can help you lose the weight, and since you are working out you aren't gonna be skin and bones when you are done with it either like I was when I dropped all the weight. Years later I got myself on the gym and it was worth it, but I haven't set foot in one in a year.

So you are gonna be helping me out too, because I'm like you with the whole accountable shit.

kharma45

I would be cool if we sold him but I'd want us to get alot of money for him and to sign a fresh faced talented youngster that we could all get excited about.

Also, Froggie getting seriously misty eyed about the Madrid tie and other CL runs. Way he's going on makes me think he's not got much left in the tank.

/Viva_ITK

And it's pretty clear where Jose sees himself next, it's going to all fall into place nicely.

I can't see us getting a lot of money for him, anything above £30m would be a coup. I'd like us to sign an exciting youngster too but my dream of seeing James Rodriquez come won't happen now that Zaha is on the way, and I'm not sure how Lewandowski would fit in if he were hypothetically to come. RVP and he up front would be quite a slow forward line if they were to play together.

Wilbur

Banned

/Viva_ITK

I think he'll give it another year or two, see if he can win a CL with this squad, and then pack it in. I'm gonna cry so many tears. Won't be able to get out of bed for three months. Probably won't be able to sustain an erection. Won't eat. Ever again.

And it's pretty clear where Jose sees himself next, it's going to all fall into place nicely.

I can't see us getting a lot of money for him, anything above £30m would be a coup. I'd like us to sign an exciting youngster too but my dream of seeing James Rodriquez come won't happen now that Zaha is on the way, and I'm not sure how Lewandowski would fit in if he were hypothetically to come. RVP and he up front would be quite a slow forward line if they were to play together.
Well Nike are gonna help us buy Ronaldo back and Garay is coming too.

Lewa and James will have to wait.

Wilbur

Banned
I reckon we're in for Luke Shaw and Victor Wanyama. Give me them pls, or basedstrootz of course. Then I want to see Powell and Adnan step up. Fuck buying any more strikers.

Tc91

Banned paper running a story about United are in talks with Nike to resign Ronaldo.

Hold me. It's happening.

Haha Sviatoslav is terrible at FIFA.. I'm like super drunk too

Those were my first fifa games in 2 months. And you only won the last game because of a red card. And you didn't even win the game before that. And you apparently play fifa regularly. What does that say about you hombre?

dc89

Jordan Henderson.

Glad most people enjoyed RBOT.

Pro show. Have you got space for me lol.

---

We're Marley and Marley
Avarice and greed
We took advantage of the poor
Just ignored the needy
We specialized in causing pain
Spreading fear and doubt
And if you could not pay the rent
We simply threw you out

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Those were my first fifa games in 2 months. And you only won the last game because of a red card. And you didn't even win the game before that. And you apparently play fifa regularly. What does that say about you hombre?

I don't even remember. I love you though honey

I don't play any other games, I admit

Messi

Don't worry man, I was a really really fat kid. All it takes is for you to press on, I got a challenge ahead too man, building muscle is even harder than getting skinnier.

Diet is the most important thing. I have some knowledge of how things work. For example, I'm going to eliminate carbs from my diet in the 2nd half of the day. You should do the same.

Send me a PM with your diet and your workout plan. I can help you lose the weight, and since you are working out you aren't gonna be skin and bones when you are done with it either like I was when I dropped all the weight. Years later I got myself on the gym and it was worth it, but I haven't set foot in one in a year.

So you are gonna be helping me out too, because I'm like you with the whole accountable shit.

Apologies on the pm madness you just got

kharma45

Part of me would be quite apprehensive if Ronaldo was ever to return, just for the sheer fact he might not perform to the God tier standard we expect for some reason.

They always say never return and probably for the best.

Part of me would be quite apprehensive if Ronaldo was ever to return, just for the sheer fact he might not perform to the God tier standard we expect for some reason.

They always say never return and probably for the best.
kharma doesn't want a club legend back. I'm shocked.

pulga

Banned
lol never noticed the Tika Taka thing

Did Arnold call us his friends? Bawww

Andres is a fucking bore to play on FIFA.

faridmon

Damn. Really got to think Everton wont make Europe of any kind next year at this rate unfortunately.

To be fair, Howard have been terrible in the last few months, so him being fit or not, won't give us any advantages. The problem is that our second keeper is even worse :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom