• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

I decided to manage Newcastle on Football Manager. Spurs bought Tiote for £20m, so I signed Wanyama and Gaitan with that money, not bad. First league game was a 2-2 draw with Arsenal. They were lucky.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mino Raiola: "Pogba will remain at Juventus. I have given my word even to my son who is a Juventus fan."

Oh fuck me, we have the worst fans.

Mino Raiola: "Ibrahimvoic returning to Juventus? In this market, nothing is impossible"

Please be impossible.

I got the first season of Breaking Bad. I know absolutely nothing besides part of a random episode I saw at a friend's house (and I don't remember what season or what happened) and the premise, and since I'm usually pretty lackadaisical about avoiding spoilers that's impressive for me!

Looking forward to it.

While you're here, is it okay if the winner of our Fantasy League gets a custom title in honour of their achievement (if they want it)?

Gonna watch The Following before Breaking Bad, its clogging up the Sky box

What's the football schedule for today then?

Some sexy Russian league action in an hour. You know you can't resist.

I'll watch it from my chair made of bubbles and dreams.

There is only one group of people worse than Man Utd fans, and that is the group of people who want Metal Gear Solid to continue without Kojima

FUCK. Fucking Mother's Day bullshit means I'm missing the Liverpool match. Fuck off, pointless fucking stupid shitty money-wringing cunt of a holiday

FUCK. Fucking Mothers Day
Fixed :D

I want to see this today:
ED9ovDE.jpg

iOLL4ZR.jpg

OYNsEW2.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Harry:

Oh yeah, without a doubt. I don’t think there was any pressure trying to get into the top four at Tottenham.

That is why we fucked it all up. You utter twat.

Pazzini might not play vs Barcelona on Tuesday, Gazzetta is reporting a micro-fracture.
I am, can you imagine what is it like not getting a penalty in 4 months while your local rival gets really dubious calls, all in their favour, EVERY week? I'm not saying they should gift penalties to us, just decent refereeing and giving us what is right.
This has been going on for months, i wouldn't even care if it happened once in a while.
I know we're doing really bad lately but if Milan manages to win with a balotelli bullshit penalty at the 94th minute, journalists/commentators are like "GRANDE MILAN" "SUPER BALO" "ALLEGRI IS A GENIUS", meanwhile we draw with some midtable team with them scoring an offside goal with handball and a pen not given for us, we are the worst team in existence
actually, they say this shit even when we win
Balotelli went from being the biggest piece of shit of all time, to a saint and the "Future of Italy".
*Ahem*
;)

Anyway, Balo is just hyped as fuck now that he has changed club. We all know that he's never, ever, going to become a legend or anything, neither for Milan/his next club or Italy. Journalists have to sell newspapers and say things, so right now they have Balotelli to talk about. Let them talk, you know Balo better than me to know how he really is.
Goal vs Reggina was offside. :p
I just can't stand this "NOW THAT HE PLAYS FOR MILAN, HE'S GUD. LOOK AT DAT 1 YARD OFFSIDE GOAL WITH HIS BUTT. HAHA INTER MERDA" by the journalists, and it's not like i've started to dislike him when he went to Ac, he was ALWAYS diving
and never getting penalties
, fouling defenders, can't make a decent pass etc irritating as fuck.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that goal, you're right.

Those are just journalists being journalists. Since we swapped Cassano and Pazzini they keep asking fans, managers and other players who did a better move, Inter or Milan. During the first part of the year it was Inter, now it's Milan, mostly because Pazzini scored 10 goals in the last 12 matches. You really shouldn't care about what they say, you're not going to miss out a lot.

I still don't think that he's a great striker, by the way. He's good for your random Serie A low table team, otherwise he doesn't even know where to start. He's like a dumbed down version of Inzaghi.

btw random thing about elsha: I don't think i will say anything bad about him, he's actually talented, not a diving cunt and i liked him before he was cool /hipster
UdinesePenalty.jpg

I knew him before too, mostly thanks to FM :lol

dc89

After his exile he came back, scored and celebrated with a golf swing. If Tevez scores today, how will he celebrate?

dc89

They Sim City seems really....limited. I mean on it's scale too, I hear a lot of bad things about it :( and this is super ironic;

I was listening to the latest Bomb Cast in the car last night, and they were predicting how the launch would go. Some said no problems, some said a few hitches. I can't wait for the next episode because boy they were wrong. But no one could have predicted the mess it's in so you can't blame them. But their reactions will be great.

I was listening to the latest Bomb Cast in the car last night, and they were predicting how the launch would go. Some said no problems, some said a few hitches. I can't wait for the next episode because boy they were wrong. But no one could have predicted the mess it's in so you can't blame them. But their reactions will be great.

and that is why you wait to review the damn game when it got terrible DRM like this (Alex said he was delaying publishing the review for this very reason and lots of other sites did the same), polygon and those shit sites could learn something instead of standing over EA with their erect cocks saying "please, we will review it ASAP and put hyperbole PR like bullshit in our reviews".

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Raiola “I was at the Juventus HQ the other day, but I was not there to talk about Pogba."

ibra_nocerino.jpg

-

Conte on leaving Juve, CL delusions and other stuff

"There is absolutely no chance of me leaving Juventus at the end of the season,” he declared. “It’s very pleasing to hear big European clubs appreciate you, but the praise is there for the players and Juventus overall.

“This means we are all working well together and should be proud. I am very much in sync with the President, directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici. As long as this harmony exists, there will be no problem.

“Do I feel ready for a big European club? I am already at a big European club,” he replied to journalists.

“We have just started this journey that is proceeding in stages, understanding the huge economic difficulties in Italy at the moment.

“Last year the President had faith in a Coach who had only earned two promotions from Serie B. I will always be grateful to him for that. We need to keep our feet on the ground, as the more I hear media talk of winning the Champions League and dominating the Scudetto race, I ask how long has it been since Juve finished seventh for two years in a row?

“We do not have huge economic resources, so our growth will be slower and there’s no point talking about objectives that are beyond our reach. In Europe, the economic gap with the bigger clubs is insurmountable.

“I just hope the enthusiasm of last year doesn’t dissipate quickly, as people must not forget the extraordinary work. If success is considered routine, then it’s a big problem and would change many things.”

dc89

and that is why you wait to review the damn game when it got terrible DRM like this (Alex said he was delaying publishing the review for this very reason and lots of other sites did the same), polygon and those shit sites could learn something instead of standing over EA with their erect cocks saying "please, we will review it ASAP and put hyperbole PR like bullshit in our reviews".

Didn't Polygon give it like a 9.5?!?

Didn't Polygon give it like a 9.5?!?

and then changed it to 8... and then to 4 or something like that, but metacritic (the only thing that matters) aren't updating scores so... great.

2lRgNSk.png

There's quite a lot of cities that are drawn as huge cocks online, it's the future of city layout imo.

dc89

and then changed it to 8... and then to 4 or something like that, but metacritic (the only thing that matters) aren't updating scores so... great.

2lRgNSk.png

There's quite a lot of cities that are drawn as huge cocks online, it's the future of city layout imo.

OMFG!! :lololol so they have!! Down from 9.5 to a 4. Incredible stuff by Polygon.
http://www.polygon.com/game/simcity-2013/2630#review_update_3840603

I'm sure by doing that they've gone against their whole philosophy schtick that they shat from their mouths during that documentary. Why did I watch the whole thing?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tim Howard is out for 6 weeks?

Dammit, we need Everton to take points off the rest of the top 4 teams.

FootballFan

How would you guys feel about this accum:

Barcelona
City
Malaga
PSG
Celtic
Spurs
BAAAAAYYYYERRN

If I was a betting man, which I'm not. I'd just bet on Celtic, Barca and Bayern to win their games every week.

Not sure if it's a good one but that is why I don't bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom