• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
articulate.jpg

I LOVE THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Wilbur

Banned
OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

RVP's first game back in the CL semi finals after being out for 4 months, damages his cruciate and is out for 7-9 months. Fuck this fucking cunt game.

IceCold

What all this news that I'm seeing online that Man U are talking to Nike to get funding to buy Ronaldo? Is it bullshit or what?

Clegg

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

RVP's first game back in the CL semi finals after being out for 4 months, damages his cruciate and is out for 7-9 months. Fuck this fucking cunt game.
RVP was never fit and never scored goals in my FM save. So I sold him to Leverkusen for £10m.

They won the league 3 times on the trot after that.

Cavani will prevent Milan from taking second. But you seem bitter man...
I am, can you imagine what is it like not getting a penalty in 4 months while your local rival gets really dubious calls, all in their favour, EVERY week? I'm not saying they should gift penalties to us, just decent refereeing and giving us what is right.
This has been going on for months, i wouldn't even care if it happened once in a while.
I know we're doing really bad lately but if Milan manages to win with a balotelli bullshit penalty at the 94th minute, journalists/commentators are like "GRANDE MILAN" "SUPER BALO" "ALLEGRI IS A GENIUS", meanwhile we draw with some midtable team with them scoring an offside goal with handball and a pen not given for us, we are the worst team in existence
actually, they say this shit even when we win
Balotelli went from being the biggest piece of shit of all time, to a saint and the "Future of Italy".
Constant: "I made a mistake. I apologize to the squad. I can't get sent off in such a manner. I'm sorry."

I'm not saying that we weren't helped this year because I'd lie, but I'd also like to remind that we had refs that didn't gave us completely legit penalties, like vs Udinese at home and, lol, Inter.

Also, Pazzini scored three (one of those was absurd, I give you that) penalty. I don't recall a single offside goal from him (while I remember an El Shaa one, vs Catania), and the fact that he scores when GK/defenders slips and give him the ball is a plus (nobody else in our team has this "skill", basically). At least he's there, ready, and not far from the goal, like El Shaa. I've bashed him when he played like shit, because he did play like shit with us too. But now he's fit and wants to be helpful so that he can stay next year too. Better late than ever.

You can do better than this, c'mon.
Goal vs Reggina was offside. :p
I just can't stand this "NOW THAT HE PLAYS FOR MILAN, HE'S GUD. LOOK AT DAT 1 YARD OFFSIDE GOAL WITH HIS BUTT. HAHA INTER MERDA" by the journalists, and it's not like i've started to dislike him when he went to Ac, he was ALWAYS diving
and never getting penalties
, fouling defenders, can't make a decent pass etc irritating as fuck.

btw random thing about elsha: I don't think i will say anything bad about him, he's actually talented, not a diving cunt and i liked him before he was cool /hipster
yeah, damn shame. you guys would have lit up the champion's league this year
Did i say that? I really don't give a shit about winning the CL, cause unlike you, i realize my team isn't good enough to win it, you'll see it if you get into the quarter-finals. :p
C'mon, you know we're fuckin poor and we need dat cl money.....
Angry adriano is best adriano :lol
You would be angry too if they were close to Juve. :D

3Sixty

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Struggling in my game. My no signing up over 18's rule is killing me. Had some nice regens come through and picked a couple of others up off champ clubs but I'm looking at 3/4 seasons before it pays off

Still, James Ward-Prowse is bossing it.

pulga

Banned
I am, can you imagine what is it like not getting a penalty in 4 months while your local rival gets really dubious calls, all in their favour, EVERY week? I'm not saying they should gift penalties to us, just decent refereeing and giving us what is right.
This has been going on for months, i wouldn't even care if it happened once in a while.
I know we're doing really bad lately but if Milan manages to win with a balotelli bullshit penalty at the 94th minute, journalists/commentators are like "GRANDE MILAN" "SUPER BALO" "ALLEGRI IS A GENIUS", meanwhile we draw with some midtable team with them scoring an offside goal with handball and a pen not given for us, we are the worst team in existence
Balotelli went from being the biggest piece of shit of all time, to a saint and the "Future of Italy".

Well..

Wilbur

Banned
Damn you guys are tempting me into starting a new save..

I'm fucking loving it. Won the league with 6 games to go, in the finals of the FA Cup and the CL now, and just played this team:

DDG; Jones, Smalling, Evans, Buttner; Tunnicliffe, Pereira, Powell; Janujaz, Welbeck, Daehli

away at Everton and won 1-0. Get dat hype

was supposed to be doing an essay though whoops

Lightning

Banned
Balotelli went from being the biggest piece of shit of all time, to a saint and the "Future of Italy"
I doubt anyone truly believes Balo is the future of anything. He is an overrated, self centered, pos and mostly everyone knows it. He's just riding a wave of hype at the moment as he is scoring goals and is a big transfer. Just wait until the barren spell comes and it will.

As for the penalty complaint. Generally balances out over the season and Inter are still right in the hunt so you should be a bit more upbeat. I'd gve my arm for Arsenal to be only 1 point of the CL spots rather than bloody 7 points.

faridmon

I am not feeling it. Wigans game is gonna be disastrous. \my nostrils are dripping and I am drinking Apple Juice without enjoyment. That is just a bad omen.

Clegg

I'm united in my save and its now 2018. I signed a 16 year old from Bayern's youth academy and lumped him into the first team just to see what happened. Its now February and yes my second top scorer with 19 league goals and 12 assists.

He's genuinely Messi like with his 5 star potential. And I bought him for a million quid because he hadn't signed a pro deal with Bayern yet.

Blablurn

1j9jqk.jpg

look at those bad boys! love them

2anjtr.jpg

thats what my gf cooked for me yesterday. i was so damn full, couldnt eat anything for the rest of the day. its curry ramen with potatoes, onions, noodles, carottes and chicken !

fuenf

I can't do essays at 2 in the morning. Can't concentrate and I start making stupid spelling mistakes.

Buy a bright cool-white light bulb and drink lots of coffeine. It really helps, the light especially... my room looked like a fucking industrial hall with it but I had no trouble writing my masters' thesis late at night.

Clegg

Buy a bright cool-white light bulb and drink lots of coffeine. It really helps, the light especially... my room looked like a fucking industrial hall with it but I had no trouble writing my masters' thesis late at night.
The coffee would help but its only delaying the inevitable crash I'll have later on.

I'm just in no fit state to do any sort of writing after 1 in the morning.

I'll leave it until tomorrow. Its not due until next Friday anyway. I'm just trying to get it done well before the deadline.

1j9jqk.jpg

look at those bad boys! love them

2anjtr.jpg

thats what my gf cooked for me yesterday. i was so damn full, couldnt eat anything for the rest of the day. its curry ramen with potatoes, onions, noodles, carottes and chicken !
Pull the stickers off you knob.

Can't say anything bad about the noodles. Looks good

Wilbur

Banned
I just haven't got it into me yet. That language essay that Sal was helping me with is in Friday and I haven't started it yet. Got work Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday, busy all day tomorrow. So I'll have to do it all Monday and Thursday. Fuck I hate essays.

fuenf

The coffee would help but its only delaying the inevitable crash I'll have later on.

I'm just in no fit state to do any sort of writing after 1 in the morning.

I'll leave it until tomorrow. Its not due until next Friday anyway. I'm just trying to get it done well before the deadline.

that's where the light bulb comes in. your body will lose its sense of time ;) the crash is pretty hard though, after doing that shit for one and a half week, I was in a near comatose state for a couple of days afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom