• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Senderos playing basketball not a pen
KuGsj.gif

Fuck off you clowns.

Peco

Anyway, Balo is just hyped as fuck now that he has changed club. We all know that he's never, ever, going to become a legend or anything, neither for Milan/his next club or Italy.

Why not? Milan fans never really considered him a piece of shit or a mercenary, if all that's Inter's problem. The only real issue with him is his agent Raiola.

Alright, what the fuck happened to Everton there? Went out to buy food and Wigan just destroyed them out of nothing?

You know how you used to get those magnets at school with positive and negative ends, and if you put 2 magnets together by the positive/negative ends, they'd push eachother away? Moyes' relationship with trophies is much like that.

It doesn't matter if they start the season well or finish it well, Everton just aren't a consistent team. And they win a lot of games just by working harder than the opposition, rather than the quality of their play.

bud

what do i need to download youtube videos on chrome? i can't seem to find anything on the web store.

edit: nevermind, got it.

fuenf

Neuer - Lahm - DvB - Boateng - Alaba - Gustavo - Schweinsteiger - Ribery - Kroos - Müller - Mandzukic

Bench: Shaq, Javi, Tymo, Dante, Pizarro, Gomez, Starke.

Javi is rested for the Arsenal game and Robben is still recovering from his injury.

Yen

"@MirrorFootball: David Moyes has the facial expression of a man who's on doctor's orders to drink nothing but his own piss. And this score hasn't changed it"

Gambit

Neuer - Lahm - DvB - Boateng - Alaba - Gustavo - Schweinsteiger - Ribery - Kroos - Müller - Mandzukic

Bench: Shaq, Javi, Tymo, Dante, Pizarro, Gomez, Starke.

Javi is rested for the Arsenal game and Robben is still recovering from his injury.

kinda expected he would let Gustavo practice for Arsenal, though I anticipated he'd play together with Martinez

Hixx

Remy against O'Shea and Titus. Back to sitting deep it is.

Rose on the bench :|

So we've got two natural fullbacks on the bench and two fucking central midfielders in the fullback positions

jesus

5 defenders, a midfielder and a goalkeeper on the bench

LOL

fuenf

kinda expected he would let Gustavo practice for Arsenal, though I anticipated he'd play together with Martinez

I did too but resting Javi actually makes sense. He'll have to carry the load on Wednesday and he's been starting every game these last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom