• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

i haven't been paying close attention to this game, but it seems like schalke are dominating.

2-0. the keeper doesn't look good there.

flippedb

Banned
i totally disagree. i think mario is playful and emotional, but he is clearly a professional or else he would not be where he is today. he still has the potential to be world class, and if he keeps banging in the goals as he is doing right now, then perhaps he has already gotten there.

he is not a cassano, who is a fat lazy entitled fuck. just compare their physiques.

Cassano acts worse than BaloGOD, and he's ~8 years older, he's a rotten apple. Balo has te potential to become big, he just needs to play in a non shit club (like Milan. Fuck Inter and City) who actually wants to play him and make him grow. Milan's project could include a great striker like Mario, so I believe he's in the right place now.

fuenf

They don't care about winning at Schalke? Can't really believe that.

klpp4vaqtf.gif

Yesterday night he was shown a yellow card after 10 seconds he came in. This is a potential world class getting wasted. Right now I don't see him becoming one of the best players out there. He can change, grow and become our best player, but right now he's not. He's one of the best at Milan, sure, but not the best at Milan or in the Serie A, let alone the world.

Also, I didn't mean to compare the two physique-wise. I was talking about their heads, how they react and behave in public: they're similar at least. Then one of those is a bigger idiot (Cassano), the other one can still save himself if he wants to.

he got a yellow card because the referee was terrible. it was just a shoulder push, extremely tame compared to what the genoa players were doing to us. the ref just had it in his mind to card him as soon as he could because he is balotelli. after that, was balo not extremely well behaved? he got fouled way more than constant did, but never lost cool like kevin did.

and i never said he is already a legend, i just said he has the potential and isn't doomed to be cassanata like you suggested before. there's going to be a strange moment in his career where, if he keeps playing like he is now, referees will start giving him the benefit of the doubt instead of the other way around (see; totti). this kind of stuff happens, he is a young, flamboyant, emotional character, and he has to really earn respect but if he keeps going he very well may get there.

Cassano acts worse than BaloGOD, and he's ~8 years older, he's a rotten apple. Balo has te potential to become big, he just needs to play in a non shit club (like Milan. Fuck Inter and City) who actually wants to play him and make him grow. Milan's project could include a great striker like Mario, so I believe he's in the right place now.

exactly. inturd and shitty are horrible environments for players with personality.

confuziz

Banned
Sirigu, Sakho, Thiago Silva (cap), Van Der Wiel, Maxwell, Matuidi, Verratti, Pastore, Lucas, Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic.

Best possible line-up I think?

derExperte

Finally and now deserved. Good to see that they can recover from a horrible start, especially Müller was unbelievably bad at first.

Peco

Nooooo, Michu :(

Also, I didn't mean to compare the two physique-wise. I was talking about their heads, how they react and behave in public: they're similar at least. Then one of those is a bigger idiot (Cassano), the other one can still save himself if he wants to.

I don't get why Balotelli needs to change his attitude off the pitch. I honestly don't care what he does in his private life, I'm way more interested in him being a professional when he plays for us, and until now he's proven himself to be one.

Clegg

It's quite blurry.

Tbh that's the minimum I expect from him playing in that league. Just going to wait till we see him next season. No idea what to expect.

Zaha seems to be in a good bit of form recently. I know it's at a lower level but he's still impressing.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he gets on.

fuenf

11 Freunde ticker:

Dortmund wie ein Gran-Canaria-Tourist beim Hütchenspieler: "Na, na, wo isse Ball, na, wo isse Ball?" Derweil die Schalker ihnen einen Fuffi nach dem nächsten abluchsen. Marktplatz der Peinlichkeiten.

Klopps Gestik am Seitenrand gleicht immer mehr einem Pantomimen auf Crystal Meth. Fuchtelnde Arme, verzerrte Gesichtszüge. Breaking bad, Staffel drei.

Why is Klopp turning into a complete idiot when it comes to the derby?
Last time he tried 3 CBs, this time he brought on Hummels who's apparently still weak after the flu instead of the strong Santana and brought on Großkreutz for Reus because he always expects a strong performance from GK vs. Schlolke, but he never ever delivers..

But even then, the whole teams acts like they don't really care. Assholes.
Only Götze is trying..

fuenf

Why is Klopp turning into a complete idiot when it comes to the derby?
Last time he tried 3 CBs, this time he brought on Hummels who's apparently still weak after the flu instead of the strong Santana and brought on Großkreutz for Reus because he always expects a strong performance from GK vs. Schlolke, but he never ever delivers..

But even then, the whole teams acts like they don't really care. Assholes.
Only Götze is trying..

echte liebe.

Meier

That Baker/Villa OG may have been worse than Barry's. I have Akpan on my ESPN fantasy team so I'll take the assist.

OOOOOH Benteke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom