• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Remy against O'Shea and Titus. Back to sitting deep it is.

Rose on the bench :|

So we've got two natural fullbacks on the bench and two fucking central midfielders in the fullback positions

jesus

5 defenders, a midfielder and a goalkeeper on the bench

LOL

This post made me laugh

Tc91

Think there booing the decision to take him off?

Also, watching this with a blue is highly entertaining.

Well he did fuck all and before he was took off he gave the ball away in his own box! Never seen Fellaini so tame in a match before, he usually bullies defenders around like no tomorrow.

Hixx

Head-to-head
QPR are without a win against Sunderland in 11 league games since a 1-0 away triumph at Roker Park in April 1991.
Loftus Road has been a happy hunting ground for the Black Cats in recent years, with four wins in their last five visits.
Rangers have not beaten Sunderland at home since Mark Falco hit the winner in a 3-2 win in December 1990.

3 wins all season

Not scored at home in 3 months

Not won back to back PL games for 18 years

GEE I WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Dr Dogg

I haven't been paying to much attention to the fixtures in the Prem for a while (Bristol City have got their own problems and fat chance of chasing that dream for a while the rate things are going) but damn there's a lot of "6 pointers" right up until the end of the season. Could be the most exciting finish to a season since 2005.

Yen

Hate fans booing players who are down injured, as if every player who goes down is a diving cheat. Ryo gets a torrent of abuse to go along with his broken ankle.

If Everton win anything this season, I will cut my Hyypia shirt to ribbons, buy an Everton shirt with Neville on the back, and my avatar will forever be a photo of myself wearing it with a foot long dildo wrapped in the ribbons shoved up my arse

It ain't happening. You've spent an entire 4 minutes of the last 10 years looking like you could win something

Why not? Milan fans never really considered him a piece of shit or a mercenary, if all that's Inter's problem. The only real issue with him is his agent Raiola.

He's not a piece of shit or a mercenary, the problem is his head. He's like Cassano, he'll (probably) never be considered one of the greatest because of his head, the way he behaves both on the pitch and outside. He's young and everything now, but he's nowhere near, say, El Shaarawy or De Sciglio under this point of view.

Also, he never actually showed anything that would make me think that he's going to write football's history. He's good, above the average player, but he's no Inzaghi or Raul, just to name a couple of strikers that actually made history.

Ibra thought this as well. When Raiola wasn't Balo's agent, Ibra met him at Appiano and said to Mino that "Mario is good. He's going to be better than me, even. The problem is that he knows this." He was right, imo.

ShogunX

Just seen the Everton result and........ahahahahaha!!

Got to love Blue shite. Grand Old Team here we gooooooooooooo. It's going to be a glorious Moyes bashing orgy.

dc89

L'Equipe: City are interested in signing talented Roma playmaker Miralem Pjanic (22) as a possible replacement for Samir Nasri.

He's not a piece of shit or a mercenary, the problem is his head. He's like Cassano, he'll (probably) never be considered one of the greatest because of his head, the way he behaves both on the pitch and outside. He's young and everything now, but he's nowhere near, say, El Shaarawy or De Sciglio under this point of view.

Also, he never actually showed anything that would make me think that he's going to write football's history. He's good, above the average player, but he's no Inzaghi or Raul, just to name a couple of strikers that actually made history.

Ibra thought this as well. When Raiola wasn't Balo's agent, Ibra met him at Appiano and said to Mino that "Mario is good. He's going to be better than me, even. The problem is that he knows this." He was right, imo.

i totally disagree. i think mario is playful and emotional, but he is clearly a professional or else he would not be where he is today. he still has the potential to be world class, and if he keeps banging in the goals as he is doing right now, then perhaps he has already gotten there.

he is not a cassano, who is a fat lazy entitled fuck. just compare their physiques.

confuziz

Banned
L'Equipe: City are interested in signing talented Roma playmaker Miralem Pjanic (22) as a possible replacement for Samir Nasri.

LOL. Dutch media are reporting City are interested in Maher as replacement for Nasri.

Gotta love them media

GorillaJu

Just seen the Everton result and........ahahahahaha!!

Got to love Blue shite. Grand Old Team here we gooooooooooooo. It's going to be a glorious Moyes bashing orgy.

Never been there before - looks like a lot of Moyes hate, some people want Martinez in immediately!

fuenf

I had the feeling Bayern would suck today after reading this tweet today:

FC Bayern München @FCBayern
#FCBayern are undefeated in 22 matches – and the team coached by Jupp #Heynckes have won their last 10 games in a row. #FCBF95

Gambit

I had the feeling Bayern would suck today after reading this tweet today:

FC Bayern München @FCBayern
#FCBayern are undefeated in 22 matches – and the team coached by Jupp #Heynckes have won their last 10 games in a row. #FCBF95

there had to be an off-game at one point.

Still, if Müller or Kroos had had more luck...

EDIT: Good God, Ribery, what a shitty counter

Clegg

So basically City are looking for a young, talented attacking player and are being linked to all of them.

Similar to the rumours that United want a defender.

GorillaJu

Shameful dive by M'bia already in the Sunderland game.

Good work by Remy gives Hoilett a good shot, just inches away from an early QPR goal. Barely scrapes wide.

Meier

So basically City are looking for a young, talented attacking player and are being linked to all of them.
Pretty much. The Pjanic rumor popped up about a week ago since Vieira was in Italy for a week or so and took in some Roma games. Lamela was also mentioned in the report. Before we were being linked with Marquinhos (young CB) and another young guy from there that I am drawing a blank on.

i totally disagree. i think mario is playful and emotional, but he is clearly a professional or else he would not be where he is today. he still has the potential to be world class, and if he keeps banging in the goals as he is doing right now, then perhaps he has already gotten there.

he is not a cassano, who is a fat lazy entitled fuck. just compare their physiques.

Yesterday night he was shown a yellow card after 10 seconds he came in. This is a potential world class getting wasted. Right now I don't see him becoming one of the best players out there. He can change, grow and become our best player, but right now he's not. He's one of the best at Milan, sure, but not the best at Milan or in the Serie A, let alone the world.

Also, I didn't mean to compare the two physique-wise. I was talking about their heads, how they react and behave in public: they're similar at least. Then one of those is a bigger idiot (Cassano), the other one can still save himself if he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom