• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Unit

MDsysak.jpg

where is this from , I must know

Dibbz

Fuck me, so Ryo comes back after 4 months and then gets injured again. Clearly he graduated from Diaby's school of hard knocks. :(

Villa have now scored 1000 PL goals.

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
1001 - PL goals: Man Utd 1609, Arsenal 1398, Chelsea 1338, Liverpool 1289, Spurs 1121, N'castle 1034, Everton 1018, Villa 1001. Update.

faridmon

"Fuck off Moyes"
"Where is my pressed apple squash"

Moyes is a shithouse?

Everton are perennial bottlers?

All applicable.

I apologise for my naivety, Arnie?
Nah, you are still are still a grating, Cognitive dissonance infected, bothersome irritant that, even when they have inkling of truth in their posts, is destroyed by a tone that reminiscing of my painful saliva I had last night.

Hitcher maybe, because he can be a decent dude... sometimes

Wilbur

Banned
Nah, you are still are still a grating, Cognitive dissonance infected, bothersome irritant that, even when they have inkling of truth in their posts, is destroyed by a tone that reminiscing of my painful saliva I had last night.

Oh my.

GAF I feel like shit. Hold me.

You sound like Salazar after a stroke.

faridmon

I feel like shit because my throat infection so I can't think straight, but, it got to a point where I lost any care for the team now. Thanks a lot Moyes, you bottler.

Have fun guys, I'll just sleep all day!

I hope Bayern do lose so we can have a week of Meus posting about how Arsenal have a great chance of qualifying.

Then - crushing reality as Bayern win 5-0.

fuenf

Seriously what's going on? Did Messi bet on us or why is this happening?

I hope Bayern do lose so we can have a week of Meus posting about how Arsenal have a great chance of qualifying.

Then - crushing reality as Bayern win 5-0.

Düsseldorf > Arsenal.

All applicable.

Hitcher maybe, because he can be a decent dude... sometimes

Praise from Caesar :p

If Moyes leaves in the summer, who would you like to replace him? Aside from B-Rod :D

Get well soon :)

I wanna get prepared for summer because I know I'll fuck myself up if I don't, so I'll ask this now

Last year I suddenly got hayfever I think, my eyes were really irritable and red, I felt bunged up and the roof of my mouth felt itchy. It was terrible. What is the best treatment for cost and effect?

Apparently Zaha gave Leeds fans the finger today :)

WeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscum...

Apparently Zaha gave Leeds fans the finger today :)

WeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscumWeallhateleedsscum...

Definitely a bargain then :D

Why would anyone live in Midsomer? Don't much fancy the mortality rate

Great theme music though :p

Praise from Caesar :p

If Moyes leaves in the summer, who would you like to replace him? Aside from B-Rod :D

Get well soon :)

I wanna get prepared for summer because I know I'll fuck myself up if I don't, so I'll ask this now

Last year I suddenly got hayfever I think, my eyes were really irritable and red, I felt bunged up and the roof of my mouth felt itchy. It was terrible. What is the best treatment for cost and effect?
Clarityn every morning.

Villa should have had another. Benteke has had two assists stolen from him.
gahhh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom