• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

tumblr_mj2m1jCiBb1qjqnmvo8_250.gif

He's so good he's making Downing score.

Splatt

Zenit playing like all the players just came in and this is their 1st game together. Also lol at Bruno Alves, a dead horse has better reflexes than him.

3Sixty

You've got Schneiderlin, I'd happily trade. And Lallana, and Shaw. And the Poch.

You've got a swanky young team.

I'm just starting to get a bit squeeky bum time now.

Should have gotten 6 points from last 2 but only came away with 1.

Still, at least we've got an easy game next week...

Arnie

Still, at least we've got an easy game next week...

hur hur

You've played better than the results suggest, so I wouldn't panic too much. Although you will be bent over next week. We're great at dominating the teams we should, but really struggle against those around and above us. Which is why I'm shitting myself for four.

3Sixty

hur hur

You've played better than the results suggest, so I wouldn't panic too much. Although you will be bent over next week. We're great at dominating the teams we should, but really struggle against those around and above us. Which is why I'm shitting myself for four.

We step it up against big teams and struggle at breaking down teams around us. If you look at Norwich yesterday they played like they were away at Old Trafford. Cunts.

We can be so good at home i actually fancy us to get a result from either you or Chelsea.

PowderedToast

gotta be honest i'm worried about spurs today

having nightmare premonitions that they counter the hell out of us and bale scores three wonder strikes : (

it's probably going to be end to end, a case of who starts better first. i'm expecting a lot of goals

Feorax

Wonder if Teixiera has earned a spot on the bench today? He's been impressing recently, and he was training with the first team this week.

Zabojnik

Giovinco and Vucinic both terrible today, nothing new. Giovi out, Matri in. We better not bottle this. COME ON +9 POINTS!

Also, Asamoah has not been the same since the fucking ACON. :/

elseanio

Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Gerrard, Downing, Coutinho, Sturridge, Suarez.

Bench: Gulacsi, Wisdom, Skrtel, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey, Sterling.

elseanio

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Dembele, Bale, Defoe

Really worried about Bale v Jones, and Defoe v Carragher..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom