• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

6XJAHyM.png

Tottenham are clinical.

Suen

My network died so now I can't watch the Spurs - Arse game. FUCK! But I read that we let two goals in, what a fucking shit team we are, two goals in two minutes. Fuck the Arse-haters here too, it's not even fun to laugh at us anymore guys :(

jtb

Banned
He's been dumbed down by our defensive coaches

Nah, he's just lazy and constantly makes terrible decisions. Either he's letting in Bale and Lennon to score, or he's busy rampaging up the field for no reason whatsoever and getting caught out of position. Koscielny is a better defender than TV now, I think.

SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!SACK VENGER!

Why do some people expect others to feel sorry for Nintendo regarding the WiiU's failure?

Seems like just desserts for a lazily thought out console to me

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ade fuck off

That was your man. I can't believe this plank has scored twice against us.

Randdalf

Why do some people expect others to feel sorry for Nintendo regarding the WiiU's failure?

Seems like just desserts for a lazily thought out console to me

I don't expect people to feel sorry, but there's also a lot of schadenfreude going around in Gaming which provokes a more spirited defence of the console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom