• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

We dominated you without much effort and without Lennon who has been key recently. You were poor all over besides Couts, Suarez and Sturridge, those 3 were dangerous everytime they got it.

Nonsense?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...League-qualification-still-a-possibility.html

of course players are gonna say stuff like that, its just pr really.

And dominated? Spurs had loads of possession around the centre circle but hardly created any chances of note; After all the pre-match talk about Liverpool's leaky defence, Carra and Agger had Spurs under control and it was your defence who screwed up. Certainly I can agree that Lennon would have changed things for Tottenham, but so would Reina for Liverpool.

Lightning

Banned
We have Fulham at home next. So...no..
Got no faith in Fulham but if we can beat Swansea at Liberty (tough ask that) then the race is back on and we can go to Craven Cottage and Hawtorns and get results. The question is will we?

I really hope we don't risk much against Bayern, take the flogging that's coming our way, focus on beating Swansea next week.

You also have a match against Swansea at Liberty and some tough games against mid table teams. I think Newcastle away for us and Stoke away for you cancel one another out. This could be tight if we pull finger.

GorillaJu

We dominated you without much effort and without Lennon who has been key recently. You were poor all over besides Couts, Suarez and Sturridge, those 3 were dangerous everytime they got it.

Nonsense?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...League-qualification-still-a-possibility.html

If our players didnt believe they could achieve CL then they wouldn't deserve to wear the shirt.

We did put on a pretty poor performance, but Agger, Gerrard and our attackers did enough. Tbf I think a lot of the blame for our poor ball work has to fall to Jones – he is shaky at best.

Fry

Dat finish

i6uvnVIHBml4h.gif

Suarez >> Bale

Fuck. Yes.

The match didn't record at all, and I had an annoying family next to me using Pavlovian mindfuckery to control their kid, but still

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What happened to Reina btw? Only caught Vertonghen's second, and later goals

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Got no faith in Fulham but if we can beat Swansea at Liberty (tough ask that) then the race is back on and we can go to Craven Cottage and Hawtorns and get results. The question is will we?

I really hope we don't risk much against Bayern, take the flogging that's coming our way, focus on beating Swansea next week.

You also have a match against Swansea at Liberty and some tough games against mid table teams. I think Newcastle away for us and Stoke away for you cancel one another out. This could be tight if we pull finger.

The race is on again for sure. You'll go out of the CL this week, we just shat ourselves at Anfiekd, it's about who can recover best. We need our injured players back and I think we'll be OK. This is where AVB will be truly tested, because Cheksea and Arsenal will get a boost from the manner if our defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom