• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Indeed he may be. If he can destroy Chelsea as well when the teams meet I will be forever a Suarez fan!

He can dive all he want for me.

You can thank us later Arsenal GAF.

Thank you !

Not that much when there's still 9 games to go.

You have one game in hand I think.

Also lol Manchester. Have a gif of Hernandez goal:

iALsuQ48PGwRV.gif

Sane_Man

Don't know where this bullshit about Spurs being the much better side is coming from. They may have had more possession but they barely made a chance other than from two soft set pieces. We handed two goals to them with poor defending but we had more chances and, most importantly, scored more goals.

jtb

Banned
I think there's way too much quality in the Spurs side to catch them, but Chelsea? They've got a great first XI, but the squad is terrible. Hope they both go far in the Europa League bc that's the only we'll get 4th.

If only Gylfi had fucking put that chance in, we would've seen it out. Oh well, we were due a loss and I guess this one makes it funny because Pool will now think they can get 4th. Yep good luck with that!

Onto the next game.

All Sigurdsson had to do was roll it across to Defoe and that would have been game over. But I don't think I can blame anyone for not passing to Defoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom