• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

i half hope chelsea gets a 3rd. we deserve to lose. maybe that'll make them realize that you need to kill the fucking game.

and valencia balloons a cross into the stands. fucking sell him.

sohois

The race is on again for sure. You'll go out of the CL this week, we just shat ourselves at Anfiekd, it's about who can recover best. We need our injured players back and I think we'll be OK. This is where AVB will be truly tested, because Cheksea and Arsenal will get a boost from the manner if our defeat.

I really don't think Tottenham have anything to worry about; they showed more than enough to win today but it was inevitable that luck would turn against them and Bale wouldn't Bale them out. Arsenal will lose again before the season ends and won't be able to recover. THere just isn't the mental strength for Arsenal to chase down the top spots

Valencia has had no confidence all season and is making stupid decisions and playing it safe almost every game.

We need to get hold of this game. Just looming woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom