• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

I'm going to be so pissed if we sell Nani and not Valencia this summer. Valencia doesn't deserve to wear the fucking shirt.

Terrible effort all around after the first 30 mins. The team should be embarrassed.

K1LLER7

Chelsea have been the better team this half half. Deserved a replay at least.

Stick Valencia in the reserves. Cleverley and Rooney too sloppy on the ball all game.

We should have gone out, very lucky really.

Horrible performance, even in the first half an hour it was shit. Chelsea were awful we should have scored 3 or 4 at least.

Shocking from 5/6 of the players today.

jtb

Banned
Spurs losing, Chelsea replay. Good day. Now let's just get this Bayern hammering out of the way, and we'll be on our way to the top 4!

Clegg

Limp, anaemic, useless performance from most United players.

Kagawa, De Gea and maybe Evans are the only players that get any credit for their efforts today.

Rooney was dire. That was a million miles away from our performances against Madrid.

Fergie

Banned
Horrible performance bar the start, but it isn't over yet. Valencia needs to look at himself.
DeGod is incredible. Really shining this season.

dc89

You know when Fergie said in relation to the league he'd never let such a big lead slip?

Did he not tell the players the same should apply to games. Because they've thrown it away there.

Reminded me of 4-4 against Everton.

I think the crucial turning point in the match is when we decided to exclusively pass to people in blue shirts. Not sure what the thinking was behind that.
Loooool.

Pathetic performance really. Maybe the players are a bit tired but no excuse for that.

Ferdinand the only one I'd give any credit to, and De Gea I guess.

Never thought I'd prefer Young to Valencia, but it's reached that point. Hell, Welbeck or even Giggs should be playing ahead of him easily anyway. Looked lost out there, and on current form, he should be relegated to backup RB. Hopefully, Nani's injury isn't serious.

Kudos to De Gea, otherwise. Everyone in front of him had forgotten how to retain possession. I don't know whether it was sloppiness or complacency, or both.

ShogunX

On the bus home and its rocking. Fucking made up after that. Hate those horrrible one song cockney bastards so have a bit of that you twats.

Dembele was good but he's also a petulant whiny bitch.

Tc91

Never thought I'd prefer Young to Valencia, but it's reached that point. Looked lost out there. On current form, he should be relegated to backup RB. Hopefully, Nani's injury isn't serious.

Kudos to De Gea, otherwise. Everyone in front of him had forgotten how to retain possession. I don't know whether it was sloppiness or complacency, or both.

We should actually play Young on the right, if he keeps cutting in on his right foot whilst playing on the left, then maybe he'll take some left backs on which obviously Valencia can't do.

Can't wait for Zaha to arrive and Valencia to just fuck off.

GorillaJu

On the bus home and its rocking. Fucking made up after that. Hate those horrrible one song cockney bastards so have a bit of that you twats.

Dembele was good but he's also a petulant whiny bitch.

He was increasingly vocal as the game went on. Started to grate, even though I like him as a player quite a lot.

xintin

the end of that match felt like an old episode of Monday Nitro, I wanted it to keep going but "FANS, WE'RE OUT OF TIME! WE'LL SEE YOU THURSDAY ON THUNDER!!...STING, IT'S STING!" *END*

Salazar

Can't wait for Zaha to arrive and Valencia to just fuck off.

The little dinked balls NEVER FUCKING GO ANYWHERE OR COME CLOSE TO WORKING

And I genuinely believe he would run 20 or 30 yards back towards our goal in one big fucking dimwitted loop, for no reason whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom