• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm sure they did, Yurt, but we've got bigger problems. Vidal'll be back next week and we can't afford to leave Pogba out of the starting XI. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO.
Fuck Pogba. Vidal is mah BOY.♥♥♥

Pogba is not as consistently brilliant as Vidalinho over 90 minutes.

Koko

Banned
I'm sure they did, Yurt, but we've got bigger problems. Vidal'll be back next week and we can't afford to leave Pogba out of the starting XI. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO.

Put Pogba as a second striker, I remember he used to play more like a CAM with France in the U-20

DominoKid

it wont be mentioned because Valencia was epically bad, but Rooney was completely anonymous, fluke goal aside. not good enough from your star player.

it wont be mentioned because Valencia was epically bad, but Rooney was completely anonymous, fluke goal aside. not good enough from your star player.
Most of the team was rubbish.

Liverpool's first goal was lovely. Damnnit, Benteke risk didn't pay off. Will fall behind in the FPL now!

Tc91

The little dinked balls NEVER FUCKING GO ANYWHERE OR COME CLOSE TO WORKING

And I genuinely believe he would run 20 or 30 yards back towards our goal in one big fucking dimwitted loop, for no reason whatsoever

When he did that loop with 2 people on him my mind just blew up.

Whoever decided to give him the number 7 shirt obviously had a brainfart.

Zabojnik

Field 12 men

Fuck Pogba. Vidal is mah BOY.♥♥♥

Pogba is not as consistently brilliant as Vidalinho over 90 minutes.

258425hp2.jpg

I don't know man, he seemed pretty fucking consistent these last few games.

------------------------ Buffon -----------------------
-- Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini -----
----------- Vidal ------ Pirlo ------- Marchisio ------
----------------------- Pogba ------------------------
----------------- Matri ------ Vucinic ----------------

I don't give a fuck, let's do this Conte!

It's almost impressive that in entire season of appalling performances, this particular performance by Valencia will stick in my mind for a long time to come. I mean it was spectacularly bad.

Tegris

Millwall/Blackburn vs Wigan
Chelsea/Manchester United vs Manchester City

Not good for Liverpool as it means 6th won't be good enough to qualify for the Europa League.

GorillaJu

Millwall/Blackburn vs Wigan
Chelsea/Manchester United vs Manchester City

Not good for Liverpool as it means 6th won't be good enough to qualify for the Europa League.

Secretly this is fine by me. There are positives to being in Uefa cup and also drawbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom