• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

I never thought about different temperature balls for fixing. Holy shit, mind blown.

FA: Let 1 of the smaller clubs have a day out at Wembley and earn some £££ maybe get to the final to earn some more £££.

FA: Do NOT let there be a Manchester derby final.

London would explode.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
258425hp2.jpg

I don't know man, he seemed pretty fucking consistent these last few games.
VidaGOD offers so much more on the pitch.♥

Offensively and defensively. Double figures in both goals and assists.♥

Edit: LOOL love the formation. DO IT CUNTE

Arnie

Can see Liverpool overtaking Arsenal now.

Don't even want to predict it, to be honest.

We've got ahead of ourselves before, and I can quite conceivably see us collapsing next week. It wasn't long ago that we were beaten two nil at home by West Brom.

Clegg

A draw was probably a fair result.

Both teams were pretty poor overall.

Not the response I wanted to see after the Madrid game.

Zabojnik

VidaGOD offers so much more on the pitch.♥

Offensively and defensively. Double figures in both goals and assists.♥

I know you want to love him too, Yurt. I know you're afraid of Mino. I know you don't want to get your heart broken. But ... just let it go, maaaan. Just let it go. I did. POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! <33333333

Today's loss to Rubin was so predictable that I'm not even that disappointed. Anzhi also losing certainly helped though. Still have a faint chance at dat CL spot. Looks like CSKA is going to stroll to the title this season.

A draw was probably a fair result.

Both teams were pretty poor overall.

Not the response I wanted to see after the Madrid game.
It's a shame because we started really well and there was a good intensity but as soon as we went 2-0 up the complacency was appalling.

Cleverley wasn't complacent he was just shit. Rooney, Nani, Evra and Rafael in particular were just fucking about, can't think of another way to put it.

De Gea saved us at the end, remarkable save. Mata is wonderful.

FA: Let 1 of the smaller clubs have a day out at Wembley and earn some £££ maybe get to the final to earn some more £££.

FA: Do NOT let there be a Manchester derby final.

London would explode.

There are many balls in the CL, how could they possibly please them all?

Clegg

It's a shame because we started really well and there was a good intensity but as soon as we went 2-0 up the complacency was appalling.

Cleverley wasn't complacent he was just shit. Rooney, Nani, Evra and Rafael in particular were just fucking about, can't think of another way to put it.

De Gea saved us at the end, remarkable save. Mata is wonderful.

Clev's worst performance this season imo. And we might have a problem with Rooney again. Thought Kagawa looked half decent when he got the ball but he doesn't get it in advanced enough positions. Evans and Rio were decent up until 60 minutes. Evra was constantly out of position and Kagawa was more of a left back than he was.

RVP couldn't do anything because we never had any possession after he came on.

faridmon

This Contract business is what letting us down in the last few months. I think Moyes have to sign, or its good bye this summer. To be honest with you, I had enough of him and he has taken us as far as he could. Divorce settlement is needed. Tottenham were brave and sent Redknap out of the door, and look where are they now? I hope we do the same.

We should sell few players as well since it seems that a lot of them are not committed to the club. Baines is the only great professional player who really likes the club whilst constantly perform amiably week-in week-out.

A shake up is needed if we need to reach somewhere.

Let's not get carried away here.
It's not that inconceivable IMO but there's as much chance of it happening as there is of Liverpool finishing 8th. Too inconsistent.

But Suarez can win points for them all alone, not sure Arsenal have somebody like that.

Clegg

BTW Adrian Chiles is a wanker.

Started talking about De Gea's dodgy kick outs and distribution but fails to mention Cech who was terrible today.

arkon

This Contract business is what letting us down in the last few months. I think Moyes have to sign, or its good bye this summer. To be honest with you, I had enough of him and he has taken us as far as he could. Divorce settlement is needed. Tottenham were brave and sent Redknap out of the door, and look where are they now? I hope we do the same.

We should sell few players as well since it seems that a lot of them are not committed to the club. Baines is the only great professional player who really likes the club whilst constantly perform amiably week-in week-out.

A shake up is needed if we need to reach somewhere.

Think Moyes will go in the summer. Fellaini too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know you want to love him too, Yurt. I know you're afraid of Mino. I know you don't want to get your heart broken. But ... just let it go, maaaan. Just let it go. I did. POGBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! <33333333
My heart

Is

In

Paris

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
kyle-walker_1966967c.jpg

untitled-1aixoet.gif

I don't know what Hugo was doing either. Why is he trying to direct that ball instead of lump it out?

jtb

Banned
It's not that inconceivable IMO but there's as much chance of it happening as there is of Liverpool finishing 8th. Too inconsistent.

But Suarez can win points for them all alone, not sure Arsenal have somebody like that.

That's true. I do think that Arsenal has been pretty consistent in the league; shitting the bed against the big teams, generally picking up points against the mid-table ones. Going out of the CL will mean we have a fresh team every weak and I think the Arsenal first eleven is far more capable of picking up points in the run in than Liverpool's first eleven.

anyways, we have a game in hand (even if it is a pretty tough game against Everton) so the gap is slightly larger than it appears.

Hindle

Banned
So Spurs and Liverpool sounds like it was one great game, I think it will come down to Bale Vs Suarez for the player of the year as well.

Clegg

We need another quality midfielder.

Clev was very poor today and Carrick had a poor second half. We need another decent CM to come in so we can rotate.

We have Chelsea at OT before the end of the season too. Can't afford another dodgy performance.

Lightning

Banned
anyways, we have a game in hand (even if it is a pretty tough game against Everton) so the gap is slightly larger than it appears.
That is a tough game but Spurs have it as well and they have Swansea away as well so it's all there to play for. Everton at home and Swansea away are the fixtures I'm referring too.

oh god, this looks bad. Is Strama scared of getting a ucl spot?
INTER (4-2-3-1): Carrizo; Zanetti, Ranocchia, Juan Jesus, Pereira; Stankovic, Gargano; Schelotto, Guarin, Benassi; Palacio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom