• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving reading the awful English press suddenly discovering that Rafa Benitez is a great tactician. It seems while the hacks put their blackened cirrhoted livers on overload, even they have a bit of a heart when it comes to the plastic fan abuse.

Rafa, you will never walk alone.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm loving reading the awful English press suddenly discovering that Rafa Benitez is a great tactician. It seems while the hacks put their blackened cirrhoted livers on overload, even they have a bit of a heart when it comes to the plastic fan abuse.

Rafa, you will never walk alone.
He's certainly going to walk alone at the end of this season.

Salazar

we've reached some kind of milestone in the capitalization of football when clubs are blatantly overpaying to buy overrated players from city, instead of the other way around.

They're just using Nasri as a medium to funnel money to City for some nefarious reason categorically unrelated to the player.

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/index.php?act=mostrarContenidos&idioma=in&ca=-35

^^^^^ You have to admire the utterly unabashed, mercilessly prolonged multimedia milking of nostalgic scousers.

He's certainly going to walk alone at the end of this season.

Absolutely. I hope he goes to a midtable La Liga team that wants to grow so he can show what he can do. Going to Chelsea was always a mistake. I've never seen a group of cunty fans like Chelsea's. They've embarrassed themselves and have no shame.

Peco

I hope Milan win 4-0 with 71% possession.

ac-milan-vs-barcelonap6jb1.jpg

❤❤❤❤

Zabojnik

I wonder if Podolski to Juve would be a good idea.
Would be nice to have a german Panzer in Turin again though; Kohler and Möller were awesome there and I think they were the last Germans to play for the club:

9-CWR-1993-3.jpg

I would love to have a german player @ Juve. Capitano Hummels has a great ring to it.

My first man crush ever was a football player. And not a random guy, I fell for GOD:

Best keeper ever EVER. He was the sole reason with Dino Baggio and Donadoni why I supported Italy in 1994. And most handsome too.

Pagliuca was great. But best ever? Come on, son.

peruzzi1.jpg

Meier

Absolute horseshit.

Nasri is worth about half that.

He still has the capacity to be a great player. A new start in France will do him some good and PSG are lacking a bit in terms of actual French stars. I think the end number will probably be around £20m. I'm sure Monaco will be interested as well.

Scum

How convenient for Wilshere. Misses the England qualifiers and should make it back in time for the PL game against Reading.
If he makes it back...

Kenka

I would love to have a german player @ Juve. Capitano Hummels has a great ring to it.

Pagliuca was great. But best ever? Come on, son.
So you're valuing an overweight, beardy, hothead above His Magnificence Pagliuca ?
Peruzzi was notorious for his bad temper and pride, he refused to play during the Euro 2000 because he was told he would be second keeper behind Buffon. When Buffon got injured, Toldo jumped in and thus, Peru watched the games in front of his TV in his living room. Lol.

Scum

He still has the capacity to be a great player. A new start in France will do him some good and PSG are lacking a bit in terms of actual French stars. I think the end number will probably be around £20m. ]I'm sure Monaco will be interested as well.

As in Ligue 2 Monaco?

How convenient for Wilshere. Misses the England qualifiers and should make it back in time for the PL game against Reading.
If he makes it back...

Pretty sure Arsenal won't want him for the Reading game anyway.

Him missing the Swansea game however...if there is one player who Arsenal really need against Swansea, it's him.

Zabojnik

So you're valuing an overweight, beardy, irascible, arrogant prick above His Magnificence Pagliuca ?
Peruzzi was notorious for his bad temper and pride, he refused to play during the Euro 2000 because he was told he would be second keeper behind Buffon. When Buffon got injured, Toldo jumped in and thus, Peru watched the games in front of his TV in his living room. Lol.

That makes him sound like 1st-class troublemaker. I don't remember reading/hearing about anything in particular on that front when he was with us, but it's been a long time. He was a fucking great keeper. ANGELOOOO!!!

Scum

Pretty sure Arsenal won't want him for the Reading game anyway.

Him missing the Swansea game however...if there is one player who Arsenal really need against Swansea, it's him.

Oh yeah. Forgot about the Swansea game.

Monaco will be moving up to Ligue 1 after this season (pretty clearly) and are owned by a Russian businessmen (similar to Roman). They're going to be a big player going forward.

Hmmm...Rich goon, huh? Forget Nasri. Monaco can have Bentley for £20m.

Scum

I hope it's a good clean game. With lots of goals.
Lol

It's either:-

An okay game with Milan going through...

Or

...all hell breaks loose. Red card, diving, scuffles with players and ref, own goal, offside goal allowed, legit goal disallowed, pelanties and a Mourinho spotting in the crowd with Barca going through.

It's going to be fun either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom