• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't always like that, fact is Pep has made a team of winners and the supporters will now always expect wins in everything.

We are used to winning every game and everything for the last 4-5 years, losses feel unusual after you get so used to winning.

The team will start losing once Xavi and Puyol are gone, Iniesta gets older and Messi's steroids destroy his body. Then things go back to normal and we all hate Madrid instead.

If I could pick the next team to dominate Europe, I'd pick Bayern. Would love to see them destroy everyone. Except Barca.
It's nothing against Barca specifically. For a long time I used to back them whenever they played.

Nobody likes the big clubs and especially not when they're winning.

Barca-GAF meltdowns are always good fun. I'm hoping for an anti-football "debate".

bud23

Barca are more than a club though.

They're basically Arsenal FC + titles.

Yurt, you

jimmyspin.gif

Zabojnik

Not the Juve-GAF wants Cardozo shit again. Give my soul some peace, fucking newspapers.

What's his contractual status? It's all bullshit anyway, we have Llorente incoming. I'm pretty sure we'll go for a Jovetic-type striker. Not Jovetic himself, as we all know he's going to City.

NLlPYxC.jpg

NLlPYxC.jpg

NLlPYxC.jpg

NLlPYxC.jpg

NLlPYxC.jpg

choodi

Banned
Kyoufu

RAWK goobers are already talking (in a gabbled way) like they own ur French pretty

Liverpool fans...what can you say that hasn't already been said a million times before?

Anyway, Ben Arfa is not the kind of player that is going to turn Liverpool into title contenders. Too many injuries, too inconsistent and not a good enough team player.

He's flashy and great to watch when he's on song, but I'll take Cabaye and Sissoko over Ben Arfa every time.

FootballFan

But I thought you hated Ibro? :O

remuntnada.png

Sorry, work calling, I'm sure someone will come up with something better. BELIEVE FOOTBALLFAN, BELIEVEEEEE!!! Laters.

Where ever you are going, keep barca hype going. Tell the world of what they will witness. Teach them the meaning of remuntada.

dc89

You guys heard of Flubit? Basically if you want to buy something you can submit a price and sometimes they can find it cheaper for you.

Submitted Wii U at £189. Got offered it for £175.

o____________O

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Di Canio to Reading? Please jebus let it happen. I need those post-mach interviews.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
League 1.

Wes.

Are we crazy?

'he was one of the worst players I ever saw in a football match'

'he was the crappy player even against Stoke'

'far and away the worst player'

'who is he, Cech? he was nothing until the day he joined me'

coldfoot

Banned
I hate Barca because of their style of football, but I hate Berlusconi's Mafia team of thugs more, so I don't know who to root for.

Hindle

Banned
Milan just need one goal tonight, then it's a case of the wheels on the bus go around and around.

Who do you guys think are getting relegated? It's so bloody hard to call.

Hixx

For those I was playing fifa with last night: I think I've fixed the mic. Not using the shitty front of pc inputs has gotten rid of the stupid bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt sounds.

Which some of you seemed to love.
LLShC.gif

barca will get at least two penalties tonight. i just hope we can sneak a goal in to make up for it.

i'm pretty nervous but at the same time, there isn't too much pressure. no one expected us to do anything this season, let alone beat barcelona and get second place in the league (which is looking likely at this point, thanks crapoli). as long as the boys put their hearts into the game, like they did the first leg, i will be proud and happy.

GorillaJu

Cleverley isn't the type you build around, he's the type that will fit into any build. England doesn't have any players right now that really merit "building around", but Wilshere would be the closest thing at the moment.

Kenka

I wonder if Podolski to Juve would be a good idea.
Would be nice to have a german Panzer in Turin again though; Kohler and Möller were awesome there and I think they were the last Germans to play for the club:

9-CWR-1993-3.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
barca will get at least two penalties tonight. i just hope we can sneak a goal in to make up for it.

i'm pretty nervous but at the same time, there isn't too much pressure. no one expected us to do anything this season, let alone beat barcelona and get second place in the league (which is looking likely at this point, thanks crapoli). as long as the boys put their hearts into the game, like they did the first leg, i will be proud and happy.

What the FUCK is this crap? WIN you CUNTS!

Kenka

My first man crush ever was a football player. And not a random guy, I fell for GOD:

Best keeper ever EVER. He was the sole reason with Dino Baggio and Donadoni why I supported Italy in 1994. And most handsome too.

we've reached some kind of milestone in the capitalization of football when clubs are blatantly overpaying to buy overrated players from city, instead of the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom