• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Zlatan, Jovetic and Podolksi?

Does Marotta have some secret war chest he's been holding out on us all these years?

Zabojnik

Zlatan, Jovetic and Podolksi?

Does Marotta have some secret war chest he's been holding out on us all these years?

Giuseppe+Marotta+T7hekRJw1Nhm.jpg

We'll go through the same cycle as every summer. Promise top player, sign Bendtner.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Corriere dello Sport has a poll question asking if you'd want Ibra to return to Juventus: 57% say no, 43% say yes.

Love it. Stay where you are, cunt.

pulga

Banned
I read that Juve are willing to give up Vidal for Ibra. :lol :lol :lol

In your dreams, Timerda.

I wouldn't mind Zlatan, I just don't see what's the point if we've got Llorente incoming. Too similar. We need a Jovetic/Benzema/Villa type.

Zabojnik

Corriere dello Sport has a poll question asking if you'd want Ibra to return to Juventus: 57% say no, 43% say yes.

Love it. Stay where you are, cunt.

I'm honest, I want Ibra.
And I can bring some good reasons.

Two reasons:

Roma - Juventus

Juventus - Benfica

How I loved him back then. :/ I was sure we found Del Piero's successor. Dat naïvité.

Why are people talking seriously about this? Just because Mino had a meeting with Marotta? Ibra makes no fucking sense.

pulga

Banned
How I loved him back then. :/ I was sure we found Del Piero's successor. Dat naïvité.

Why are people are talking seriously about this? Just because Mino had a meeting with Marotta? Ibra makes no fucking sense.

Well, when Conte and Nedved talk about it, people take notice. I know I am!

Zabojnik

Well, I mean, he's a forward player who could potentially get you double figures in terms of goals in the league!

Have any of your strikers accomplished that? (Honest question)

Conte's confident all our striker will get to double figures by the end of the season, but that's counting all the competitions. Speaking of Ibra ... Nocerino managed to score 10+ goals last season thanks to him. Vidal would probably become capocannoniere.

Cleverley isn't the type you build around, he's the type that will fit into any build. England doesn't have any players right now that really merit "building around", but Wilshere would be the closest thing at the moment.
I didn't think it would be you.

£20m for Nasri? City will be lucky if they get £15m. Esp considering his high wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom