• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

One has the weakest defense in the League (56 goals shipped) while the other has the best defense in the league (10 goals shipped)

Arsenal is closer to Reading than to Bayern...

Fry

Yep don't see much difference between Reading and Bayern.

:looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I'm not overly confident at all, but to say you're going to beat Bayern, at home, having conceded 3 at home by comparing their comeback against fucking Reading, is hilarious to say the least.

Zabojnik

2 hours to go, it's time to throw away the mask and ... FUCK BARCAAAAAAA!!! Uhuhuhuhuh, got you, FootballFan!!! I hope your cuntish team gets the beating it deserves. That's what you get for supporting Merdapoli!!!

remuntada.png

pulga

Banned
2 hours to go, it's time to throw away the mask and ... FUCK BARCAAAAAAA!!! Uhuhuhuhuh, got you, FootballFan!!! I hope your cuntish team gets the beating it deserves. That's what you get for supporting Merdapoli!!!

remuntada.png

HNNNNNNGGGGGG!!

I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T BETRAY THE HUMILDAT AND VALORS I LOVE YOU

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I'm not overly confident at all, but to say you're going to beat Bayern, at home, having conceded 3 at home by comparing their comeback against fucking Reading, is hilarious to say the least.
And you have the best defensive record in Europe, or something.

Edit:Fuck me, Bayern won 15 consecutive games!

Meier

Any other fans of Travis? Found a pic of this tour EP that Fran signed for me some years back. Great line from a great song.

4059832862_aca893fdb5_z.jpg

pulga

Banned
Please don't mock me too hard if barca go out ;(

Nah, you're cool. Like a perfect little virgin, I'm saving myself for another <3

My IRL mates will be getting the full scale of my vitriol. Today I've had to put up with such delightful quotes as "Tonight will be a magical day at Camp Nou." "We will win if we appeal to our valors and humildat"

Noirulus

remuntada.png

Brilliant :lol

I feel a bit sorry for cules, their team has been getting shat on consistently for the past few weeks, lawl.

Messi

Nah, you're cool. Like a perfect little virgin, I'm saving myself for another <3

My IRL mates will be getting the full scale of my vitriol. Today I've had to put up with such delightful quotes as "Tonight will be a magical day at Camp Nou." "We will win if we appeal to our valors and humildat"

Want to avatar bet? I hate your avatar lol and want to replace it with Olivia for a month lol

Wilbur

Banned
If Arsenal qualify tomorrow I'll PM five lucky members including Meus a series of gifs of me whacking my cock against a door while holding a picture of Andre Santos in between my arsecheeks

Noirulus

While I don't think it'll happen, I admire Meus's enduring faith that Arsenal will qualify.
And well, #FuckBayern is always in effect so I hope his dream comes true

Meier

I think it's cool Meus is confident and has a good attitude about it (at least outwardly). I don't think Arsenal have a chance in hell, but may as well try and get psyched for the game.

Arnie

And without your best player.

Hilarious prediction.

An Arsenal supporting friend made the same one with me and if Arsenal don't win at the AA he owes me £2. Easy fucking money.

Messi

That's the right attitude. <3

VISCA EL BARCA!!! I was trolling by trolling earlier. :p Sorry guys, I don't want us to draw Milan. They have the devil's luck in CL.

Your name is tarnished and you will not be considered as one of our supporters. Go fuck off with yurt.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Barca, I hope the cunts get eviscerated.

Two CL final losses + Piqué + Xavi + Valdes + Alves + Alba + Fabregas + Song + Sanchez + BigBoss = lose, you fucking squares

Messi

Harsh, but deserved I suppose. FootballFan had to be tought a lesson for supporting Napoli. It had to be done. You used to be cool, Messi. :/

I am sorry :( the pressure is getting to me.

Maybe I should go around the Olivia Wilde fan sites to chill me out

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

remuntada.png
Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom