• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I will support PSG for the rest of the UCL season, mainly because I love Thiago and Ibra has dat nose.

ibgu38GeJa6S0q.gif

FootballFan

Positives:IF we make it through, ZonalMarking will definitely talk about Villa's role.

He is staying right on the defenders shoulders and right in between both CBs. Last time, there was no striker, so Mexes had the freedom to just go out and tackle Messi with the other midfielders.

Just as I mentioned during the game, Villa was standing in between the CBs the whole game.

They couldn't rush Messi with freedom like in the first leg, as that would leave Villa alone with acres of space to get the ball.

Messi needs to use this formation more often..

ZonalMarking copied me, how do I sue.

FootballFan

You are ok with Bayern eliminating the Arse?

No think he just accepted that Arsenal will get eliminated by Bayern. Nothing against Arsenal but their chances are slimmer than ours were against Milan.

Also, Alexis Sanchez is on FIRE.

2 assists, 1 goal in 2 games. Hope he keeps it up.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Milan was shocked with how good the pitch was, they butchered the counters because the ball was rolling so quick. they aren't used to play in a pitch in GREAT conditions. :)

Lightning

Banned
Lol at Thomas Vermaelen dodging all the questions on the defence.

After watching everything Wenger said he basically has politely said that Szczesny has been dropped because of poor forn. I think it's more to make Szcz realize that he's not untouchable and has to kick on to achieve a higher standard.

Fuck him and bring in Mignolet.

A day of Fabianski against Bayern though is going to be great for everyone except Arsenal fans.

Lightning

Banned
You are ok with Bayern eliminating the Arse?
No. I hate it immensely that we will likely go out. I really want us to win but I have reluctantly accepted that we are going to bow out. That 3rd Robben goal killed us.

I'm never "okay" with arsenal losing a match, let alone a knock out one to fucking Bayern in the champions league.

In saying that I'm still going to watch us play and hope like hell we win.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I fell asleep during the game :lol

Maximum respect to Barcelona, the result was even worse than I initially predicted (3-0).

Edit: So, in conclusion, Villa is the best striker in the world. Please play him more Roura/Tito/Messi.

FootballFan

I fell asleep during the game :lol

Maximum respect to Barcelona, the result was even worse than I initially predicted (3-0).

Edit: So, in conclusion, Villa is the best striker in the world. Please play him more Roura/Tito/Messi.

Respect.

Did you see how happy Villa got when he scored? None of our players celebrate like he does.

Quiet all game but scores with his chance and did his job of giving Messi space perfectly, Villa remains lethal.

Lightning

Banned
Respect.

Did you see how happy Villa got when he scored? None of our players celebrate like he does.

Quiet all game but scores with his chance and did his job of giving Messi space perfectly, Villa remains lethal.
Really want Villa to join us. Get in David's ear scout Cesc!

FootballFan

United need to buy Villa, keep Rooney. Who wants RVP?

have all three pls fergie

Messi really likes Rooney, Rooney likes Messi, Villa is leaving... Villa + 13m for Rooney.

If Messi intends to keep Villa on the bench even after the Milan match then I do hope he leaves for a better place, Arsenal, Juve, ManU etc.

Best spanish striker of all time deserves better than to be benched.

Messi really likes Rooney, Rooney likes Messi, Villa is leaving... Villa + 13m for Rooney.

If Messi intends to keep Villa on the bench even after the Milan match then I do hope he leaves for a better place, Arsenal, Juve, ManU etc.

Best spanish striker of all time deserves better than to be benched.

Okay, I will have someone call you later this afternoon.

Edit: Of all time? Who's he up against anyway? Torres and?

I don't see Rooney working at Barca.. seems to me like he wouldn't be able to keep up with the taka tika.

Are you saying Rooney is fat? Cause he is.

FootballFan

I don't see Rooney working at Barca.. seems to me like he wouldn't be able to keep up with the taka tika.

I'm a Rooney fan, I think he'd do well.

He works hard, a good passer usually, can play various positions, as a striker he will get at least 20 goals. Learning Catalan would be his biggest challenge IMO lol.

Lightning

Banned
Rumours are messi texts the coach the line up and tactics. And ever since he yelled at villa for taking too long to pass, villa has barely played 3 or 4 games.
It will be interesting to see what Messi thinks of some of the shit Cesc does when playing up front then?

Also, not meant to criticise but has Cesc become lazy at Barcelona? At Arsenal I remember him conducting everything, being all over the pitch, but at Barca he looks to be a tad lazy and very limited in his thinking and movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom