• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't worry, we are flying the flag proudly. Only English team unbeaten in Europe this season.

Fuck Tottenham, like I care they're unbeaten. All my love is for Andre <3

You telling me you've not been sat in a break from work or something, and people you used to talk to are just sitting there glued to their phones? Its getting to the point at work where I'd rather miss my breaks altogether and leave an hour earlier

I just talk to them and they'll either react disengaged or react positively. Then you moan about them being on their phones and they put them away :lol

We do a thing at dinner sometimes out with mates where you all put your phones on the table and first person to look at theirs picks up the bill for the drinks

RaGe_pt

Are the English fans here gonna watch the Porto match, or watch Arsenal get humiliated?

Come on Arsenal!

Watch Porto's match to see how football is supposed to be played? Watch Porto to actually see a great striker (Jackson Martinez). Watch Porto to see how you're supposed to defend your net?

Sorry Arsenal fans, I like to pick on you guys ;) nothing personal, I just think Arsene's reign is over and you should start seeking for other alternatives like buying good players instead of just kids.

Watch Porto's match to see how football is supposed to be played? Watch Porto to actually see a great striker (Jackson Martinez). Watch Porto to see how you're supposed to defend your net?

Sorry Arsenal fans, I like to pick on you guys ;) nothing personal, I just think Arsene's reign is over and you should start seeking for other alternatives like buying good players instead of just kids.

Come on Porto!

Fuck Malaga, boring shite of a team

WJD

So my laptop camera just turned on by itself followed shortly by a Stephen Hawking-esque sound byte of "fucking shit".

I've juspeople's test in MSE which highlighted a TrojanProxy:MSIL/Banker.D which was successfully removed and a Worm:Win32/Ainslot.A which apparently couldn't be found.

How worried should I be?

Kenka

So my laptop camera just turned on by itself follows shortly by a Stephen Hawking-esque sound byte of "fucking shit".

I've juspeople's test in MSE which highlighted a TrojanProxy:MSIL/Banker.D which was successfully removed and a Worm:Win32/Ainslot.A which apparently couldn't be found.

How worried should I be?
Sorry to not be of any help. But I guess you can submit this question to Support-GAF:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=458838

Clydefrog

image.php

Kenka

Juve-Madrid or Juve-Barça sounds exactly like what is needed for Marotta to gauge the sheer talent of this team.
I hate La Famiglia Agnelli but Marotta is a serious and hardworking professional with much passion for the team. I give him that.

Fry

Bayern XI vs. Arsenal: Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Dante, Alaba - Martinez, Gustavo - Müller, Kroos, Robben - Mandzuki&#263;

Meier

I can't remember, is confuziz a PSV fan? Orlando City re-signed a guy who did a trial for them recently, Kevin Molino. He was the MVP of the USL Pro last year while playing for City.

123ffc87698be7d2aa8b9cf6c78b34a4.300.jpg

Fry

Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Dante, Alaba - Martinez, Gustavo - Müller, Kroos, Robben - Mandzuki&#263;

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, Giroud, Cazorla

Kenka

Neuer - Lahm, van Buyten, Dante, Alaba - Martinez, Gustavo - Müller, Kroos, Robben - Mandzuki&#263;

Fabianksi; Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen; Arteta, Ramsey; Cazorla, Rosicky, Chamberlain; Giroud.

I predict a 6-1. Seriously. For whom ? lol.

jtb

Banned
Arsenal: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, Giroud, Cazorla
Subs: Mannone, Diaby, Vermaelen, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Arshavin, Gervinho

so much for a weakened team. At least Rosicky is playing, I think he's a decent passer of the ball. Not that we'll have much of it...

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal: Fabianski, Jenkinson, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, Giroud, Cazorla
Subs: Mannone, Diaby, Vermaelen, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Arshavin,

so much for a weakened team. At least Rosicky is playing, I think he's a decent passer of the ball. Not that we'll have much of it...
Aside from Cazorla, Arteta and Walcott who else can not play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom